Chapter 1

"Get back here bitch!" Nash yelled as he pulled my hair. He threw me on the ground and Cameron came up to me and kicked me. He kept kicking until I was crying in pain. Usually, I don't cry. But today I was weak, defenceless and had puffy eyes all day. Today was the day of my mums death. Ten years ago it happened. She was driving home from work, a car hit her front on. Police say she died on impact. I couldn't breath. I was suffocating in depression. And to top it off, he was in the car. My dad was the one who hit my mum. After the three guys left, Matthew was the only one near me. He slowly walked over and I flinched, scared he was going to hit me, he softly grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

"Come with me, this needs to change," Matt almost whispered. He was the nice one out of the group, he only followed Taylor's orders because he was scared. He didn't want his family to get involved. He helped me walk to his car and he put my seatbelt on.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked wincing when I took a big breath. He stopped the car outside his house and helped me up to his front door. He unlocked the door and put his keys in his pocket before picking me up cautiously. He said something but it was too soft for me to hear. He opened his door and placed me on the bed before walking out and into the next room. His scent was so strong in here. He smelt good, I must admit that. I looked around the room, it was an average teenage boys room, posters of bands, clothes on the floor, bookshelf with hardly any books on it. And to top it off was a picture frame. In the picture frame was a picture of people I didn't know. They looked alike so I guess their family. Matt walked back in with some clothes and placed them inside of his bathroom.

"I've run a bath for you. Call for me if you need help, or call for my mum when your done," he smiled before walking out of he room. I hobbled over to his bathroom and closed the door. I undressed and placed myself in the water. It felt nice on my bruises and cuts. After my bath I got out and dressed in the clothes Matt got me. It was a cute outfits consisting of:

A white crop top saying "All good in the hood"

Black high waisted shorts

And to top it off, signature white and red converse

I called for Matts mum and she came up smiling. She closed the door and started talking about what she was going to do. First, she was going to die my hair ombré, secondly, put contacts in, thirdly, do my make up and "beauty salon"

After I was finished, she took me to a room near the bathroom. In this room were possibly thousands of outfits. She handed me a lot of clothes and finished up my look with a couple of bracelets. I said thank you and ran downstairs to Matt. He was sitting watching tv. He looked up and smiled.

"Your gorgeous," he said and pulled me out the front door. I blushed and looked down. He drove me home and said he would pick me up for school tomorrow. I said thanks again and ran upstairs into my bedroom. Smiling I changed and fell asleep, thinking of Matt.

Authors note:)

Hey guys! This is my new book! I really hope you like it, but however I am new to writing so if I spell something wrong, it's not my fault. Thanks guys, I will try and update tomorrow. I love you all!

Twittermitten💜💚💜