Chapter 17

(The Next Morning)

"Lexi" Cold hands shook my body. I groaned, I just wanted to sleep.

"Lexi we have to leave for the Airport in an hour" I sat up immediately. I need to get ready. Because I sat up so fast, Calum was pushed backwards, off the bed.

He landed on the floor with an oomph and I burst out laughing. I lent over the bed to see Calum holding his stomach. 

"Not funny, I thought we were friends" he murmured and I grinned. 

"We, my friend, are more than friends. You're stuck with me forever!" I cheered happily. He groaned and sat up. He gave me a sleepy look, and I mentally frowned. He was always tired, is this because of the tour?

"Lord help me" I rolled my eyes. 

"Baby" I muttered under my breath. he chuckled, and grabbed the side of the bed to get himself up. I crawled out of bed, sad to feel the cold on my legs. 

"55 minutes Lex, hurry up" He whispered into my ear. How did he get here so fast? My heart hammered in my chest and I prayed that he didn't hear it. I felt his breath fan across my neck and I shivered. 

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. His muscles pressed into my back, and I swallowed loudly. He placed a kiss on the curve of my neck and pulled away. 

"I-I will go get ready in M-Michael's room" His voice was hoarse, and I was strangely attracted to it. 

"50 minutes" He called out and walked out the door. I rubbed my arms. I need to stop dragging him along. It's him or Tyler. 

I stepped into the shower, and let the water run over my body. I shaved, and washed my hair. I dried myself, and stepped into some short shorts and one of Calum's sweatshirts. 

I blow dried my hair, and pulled it up into a high ponytail. I put on a little bit of concealer and foundation, then lip balm. when I opened up my door, I jumped when I saw Calum.

"Bloody Hell! give a girl some warning next time" I held my hand to my chest, trying to calm my heart down. 

"Sor- I-I um I t-think I left something in.... Luke's room" He rambled, then quickly left. That was weird...

I found a random shirt, and Black high waisted shorts. I put my black vans on and a necklace that hung down on my chest. I packed the rest of my bag, and dragged the suitcase out of the hotel room. Michael and Ash were outside.

"Hey guys" I waved, and walked over to them. Where's Luke? Calum?

"Morning" Michael groggily replied. That's right, he's hungover.

I hugged him, giving him aspirin.

"Here, and sleep on the plane ride. we're planning on going to Washington" He thanked me, and laid down on the ground. We had to wait around 10 minutes for the others to come out of their rooms. We were all spread out, but when Bart called us over we were standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Alright, I'm going to tell you who you are sitting next to on the plane,

Window seat A- Jc, Kian and Jack J

Middle row A- Aaron, Jack G and Cameron

Window seat B- Calum, Alexis and Michael

Middle row B- Ashton, Brent and Ricky

Window seat C- Taylor, Matt and Shawn

Middle row C- Carter, Nash and Sam

Alright everyone, go get in the cars and I'll meet you in Washington Airport"