Chapter 6

(A/n Sorry for the late update, busy with school and stuff)
( Cameron P.O.V)
After I walked home, I went straight to the shower. I washed my hair and body, I then stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and sighed. Why does life have to be so complicated?
I finished getting dressed and laid down on my bed. I started thinking of the girl that haunted my dreams and thoughts, soon after, I fell asleep. Dreaming of the girl I think I loved.

( Alexis P.O.V)

after Cameron had left, i had ran home, crying. He saw the hurt in my eyes, he saw the fear overtake me. he saw the bruises. i opened the door to my house and ran upstairs, my eyes blurring even more.

I jumped on my bed, laying face first in the blankets.i laid there for what seemed like hours on end, my phone buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed. giving into the annoying buzz, i answered.

"What" i snapped harshly at whoever was calling.

"Thats no way to speak to your father" A creepy voice rang out.

"No, you're not. you cant be" i whispered into the phone, looking out of my balcony doors.

"Yes, i am. this time im coming for you" The phone call dropped and i felt my body sink. 

I wiped my cheeks, walking down the stairs. i saw a shadow move, but im postive its just my imagination.