Chapter 2

I walked up the steps into the school, all eyes on me. I felt like I was going to puke and it didn't feel good. I was approached by a few girls asking if I was new, I just kept silent though. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. I had only walked a couple of metres down the hallway when I heard some shouting. I slowly turned towards the area I just came down and saw them. The group of arrogant, selfish and stupid players. Then there was Matt standing awkwardly off to the side. I turned back around and started walking to my first class. I wonder if they know who I am, of course Matt knows but what about the others? Will they notice? I hope to god not. I didn't realise that there was someone in my path and I smashed straight into them. I fell backwards and landed with an 'oomph'. I said sorry and looked up at the person I ran into, Cameron Dallas of all players. He looked down at the ground, and started picking up my books. I stood up and he handed me my books without saying anything... Weird. Where was my class again, oh right biology classrooms. I started walking and almost made it to my classroom, the only thing that stood in my way was Taylor Caniff making out with some blonde bimbo.
"Oi STD people, move before I'm late!" I shouted at the pair. They jolted apart and I earned dirty looks from the blonde bimbo.
"Make us" blondy said.guess I have to do this the hard way.
"Listen, blondy, move your ass before I kick it out of the way" I kept my face straight even though it was really hard not to laugh. The pair moved and I opened the doors to the classrooms. Great, I'm five minuets late.
"Excuse me miss, are you new?" Mr. Wright said. Oh no. I felt my body shake and I walked over to the normal desk I sit in, right up the back.
"No sir" I replied and sat down, my books ready to learn (there isn't any enthusiasm in that saying)
"Hey, do I know you?" Whispered a brown haired boy, Jc Caylen to be exact.
"Jc, it's me, Lexi" I whispered back and almost smiled at how cute he looked like.
"Justin and Alexis summers! Stop talking during my class or you will be put in detention," Mr. Wright yelled. I heard some gasps from around the room and looked at Jc. Great. Just great
-----------
And that's a chapter for all my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy and like if you want more chapters! The picture up top is the teacher 'Mr. Wright' I love you all!
Twittermitten💚💜💚