Chapter 19

Calum P.O.V.

I had a shower and quickly brushed my teeth. I pulled on a black button up shirt with black skinny jeans. I styled my hair into a quiff and pulled black converse on. 

I sprayed my cologne onto my body, as well as my Lynx deodorant. When I made sure I smelt good, I opened the bathroom door. I stepped out, and was almost knocked over as Luke came rushing in. 

"Jesus Christ, you took a bloody hour!" He scolded me, and locked the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes, he was always the dramatic one. 

I clipped a gold watch onto my wrist, and made sure I looked good. I nodded to myself, before walking out of the Hotel room. When I walked out, I saw Jack G.

"Hey man, looking good" He said to me, taking in my appearance. I thanked him, before giving him a knuckle punch. I practically jogged to Lexi's room, and knocked. Michael answered, and smirked at me. 

"Hey Calum? What's up?" He lent against the door frame, and i rolled my eyes.

"You know who I'm here to talk to"I mumbled, while playing with my hands, which I suddenly found interesting. 

"I thought we were keeping our relationship a secret" He said, while placing his hand seductively on my arm. I heard a familiar laugh, and I saw her put her head underneath Michael's arm. I practically gaped at the sight of her.

She was wearing a tight black dress, with gems in the middle of it. It went to mid thigh, and had medium sized straps over her back. She had her hair straightened, in a waterfall braid. The shoes she wore made me laugh, Black converse. 

She had a necklace on, which I haven't seen her wear, but I thought nothing of it. 

"Hi" She mumbled innocently. I practically pissed myself right then and there. 

"U-uh h-hey or h-hi you can c-choose umm," I stuttered. She giggled, and I felt a slight blush form on my cheeks. She made me blush, holy crap.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me?" She rubbed her arm nervously. Did I make her nervous? I hope not. 

"Not here," I said, before taking her small hand and led her down the red hallway. At the end of the hallway, I stopped. She ran into my back, not paying attention. 

She blushed, and looked down. 

"Um s-sorry" She muttered quietly, and if it was any softer it would be mute. I bit my lip, and she widened her eyes before looking anywhere but my face. 

"W-well I was wondering... if you would like to be m-my date tonight" I locked eyes with her, My dark ones looking into her light ones. 

"I would love to" She smiled at me, yet something was different. It wasn't a fake one you see at the meetings, it was genuine. 

I practically crushed my lips to hers, and she kissed back just as slow as I was going. I felt hunger for me, and I returned the urgency. I pressed her against the wall, and pushed my body on hers. As if we could get any closer, she pulled my shirt forwards, which made me flush against her. 

I pulled away, and sloppily kissed down her neck. She tilted her head to the side, giving me more access. I sucked in one spot, making sure to leave a hickey. When I made sure it was there, I pushed my body off hers. 

I gave her a wink, before walking off.

As I walked away, I turned around. 

"Dinner starts in 10 minutes" I then turned the corner and slumped against the wall. Wow. that's all I could say. 

Lexi's P.O.V

I placed a hand to my now swollen lips. Thanks to Calum.  It sounded so good coming from my brain, and I realized I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. I walked back to the room, and re-applied my lipstick.

"Lexi! hurry the f*ck up!" Michael yelled, and I just flipped him the bird. He took my arm in his, and stupidly pranced down the hallway. 

I rolled my eyes. Here we go. 

- A/N okay i have to make this quick but I'm sorry about the short chapter, this was more of a filler. next chapter will be the dinner, now i gotta Zayn because I'm going to see a movie in 10 minutes and haven't gotten ready.

Till Sunday,

-TwitterMitten, I.H