Chapter 11

"Lex, Lex wake up sweetheart" I felt someone shaking my body, grumbling, I replied with
"Go away, interrupt my sleep I'll interrupt your breathing" I rolled over, so I was on my back.
"Cmon lex I don't want to do this" Jc remarked, completely ignoring my threat.
"What part of- Jc What the hell?!" I jolted awake, water dripping down my face. Jc laughed at my reaction, and he wouldn't stop until I got up.
"Ok ok I'll stop. Just don't leave yet" he wiped his eyes, tears coming down his cheeks. I scowled at him before making my way over to the door. We walked out, Jc still giggling every now and then.
"Would you SHUT UP?!" Kian came storming out of his room but stopped short when he saw me.
"Oh hey Lex... Why are you wet?" He waltzed over to me, examining my face.
"Your genius of a friend threw water at me" I spoke lowly, glaring at Jc again.
"Ok, well, I'll let you two sort that out. Call me if you need me" he walked back into his room and locked the door. We continued walking down the hallway and saw Connor sipping coffee, watching something on TV.
"Hey Connor!" I laughed at his startled expression and gave him a hug.
"Good morning, may I ask why you are here?" He responded with his morning voice.
"She's here cuz she is" Jc smartly remarked. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and looked apologetically at Connor and Jc.
"Hello?" I asked the caller.
"Hi, Alexis summers? Yes this is Bart, just wondering if you will be at the airport today?" I froze, remembering that my flight was today.
"Crap. I'm gonna be late, I'll be there though, don't worry" I nodded at Jc and we started walking out the door. I called a goodbye to Connor and left.
"Okay, that's fine, just call me when you get here" he hung up and I looked at Jc.
"Drive as fast as you can to my place without getting arrested" he laughed, shook his head and started the car, driving as quick as he could.
"Can you pack my shirts please? Just put any shirts in Jc" I dragged him up the stairs as soon as we arrived, not bothering to lock the door.
"Wait, I have to put my boot on if I'm going upstairs" Jc hobbled back to the car and put his boot on. He came back walking in and smiled at me. Giving him a look, I got my black suitcase out of my closet.
"So jsut put any shirts in here?" Jc asked when he made his way into my closet.
"Yeah, but make sure they're appropriate to wear" I shoved as many pairs of shorts into my suitcase and grabbed my underwear.
If came walking out as I got my toiletries and he put some pairs of vans and Converse into my suitcase. I grabbed some sunglasses and some necklaces before zipping up my suitcase, but not before changing first. I changed into a white paradise shirt that said "Caylen" on it and some black shorts. Putting on my red vans, I paired the look with sunglasses and a necklace.
"Are you- wow" Jc cut off his sentence and I giggled. I nodded and pulled my suitcase along.
"Crap, I forgot my phone charger, can you get it off my bedside with my earphones?" I asked Jc. He nodded before walking back into me y room. I heaved my suitcase into the boot of the car and shut the boot.
"H-here's your phone charger" Jc stammered. I thanked him, putting them into my bag.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We arrived at the airport and I had called Bart in the car. He sent me my plane ticket and I bought it at the front desk. Jc held my hand and pulled my suitcase through the buzzing airport. Many fans were gathered there and I smiled at some of them, taking a few photos and signing posters.
"Oh my god, I love you so much. You are the reason I'm here today" a fan called out. I looked back to see a middle aged teen crying. I jogged over and hugged her, pulled her into my chest.i rubbed her back, signing her poster and putting my phone number below it.
"Call me if you need to? Ok?" She nodded and I ran off to fine Jc.

After a couple minuets, I found him talking to Bart.
"Hey Bart, nice to meet you" I shook his hand and I hugged Jc, sensing his sadness. After all, his best friend was leaving him for who knows how long.
"Call me whenever you want, make sure to never misbehave and to have fun" Jc's voice cracked and I pulled him into a hug. He kissed my forehead, and hugged me back. I felt his body shaking and I looked up to see tears running down his cheeks.
"I'll be back before you know it, just make sure you look after yourself" I kissed Jc on the cheek and he replied with a kiss on my lips. I heard photos being taken and I pulled back, Jc just shrugged at me and said,
"Sorry I couldn't help it" I smiled at him and waved goodbye to him and the fans.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wrote this on my iPad so sorry if there are a lot of mistakes. Awe, can we get some tissues please? Feels are real right now.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.
Like comment and have fun.
-twitter mitten, I.H