𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕛𝕚𝕒
✧✧✧✧✧

Within the two hours of free time you had managed to see what you considered to be at least half of the campus. You took mental notes of cute coffee shops you could study at, where the gym and the cafeteria were located, and where each building was for the rest of your classes. What excited you the most was a bubble tea shop that you stumbled upon on your way to your next class. You used the fact that it was your first day of school to rationalize the urge to treat yourself. You deserved it, right?

You entered the queue of students waiting in line. Rather than play games on your phone to pass the time, you decided to make an effort to be more present. Not that it was easy, as most of the other students were on their phones with their eyes glued to the little screens. You noticed only one guy without a phone. Instead he held his bubble tea in his large hand, nails decorated with chipped black polish, and blankly stared straight ahead at the wall behind you as he lazily sipped the beverage through a wide straw.

He had shoulder length dark brown hair, most of it tied into a messy bun while shorter pieces framed his face and hung down his neck. The bun allowed you to catch a peek of his pierced ears, one ear having an additional two black hoops through its cartilage. His bored looking expression was hazy while his irises almost glowed a bright blue green. He wore a white t shirt with black ripped jeans that adorned a thick silver chain. His jeans were halfway tucked into black boots. You guessed that he was just about as tall as Reiner, and while he wasn't quite as buff, you could tell through his thin white shirt that he was extremely muscular. In short, the man was simply beautiful.

Before long your eyes awkwardly locked with his as he caught you staring, breaking him out of his own mindless gaze. You quickly looked away in an attempt to play it off and found your gaze locked on the back of the skinnier blonde boy beside him who was finishing paying for his own bubble tea. In your peripheral you watched the brunette's mouth twist itself into a cocky grin as he bit down the straw while he simultaneously raised his eyebrows. It felt as if his eyes were burning into you. Embarrassment flooded your cheeks with a tint of rosy pink as you assumed that he had noticed, and you were careful not to meet his stare again.

The blonde one finished paying and thanked the cashier politely after taking his drink. Together the two began to walk in your direction because the door to leave was behind you. You took a single small step to give them plenty of room to pass, but that didn't stop the long haired one from lightly bumping into your shoulder with his own as he walked by. Shock overcame you and you turned to glare at him as they exited the shop. What shocked you even more was when you found your eyes locking with his again, the same devilish smirk across his face as he continued to bite down on his straw.

You turned to face the front of the store again, annoyed with yourself for so easily getting flustered. Annoyed at him for being so cocky. You passed the rest of your time in line wondering whether he was being flirty or just downright rude. Either way, you weren't a fan of it. It wasn't fair that he looked the way he did while also having the attitude he seemed to have.

When it was your turn in line, you decided on a basic black milk tea for yourself. After paying you left the shop and headed toward your 11 am class while you savored your drink. It was cold and well balanced with the sweet and bitter flavors blending perfectly together, chewy boba finishing it off.

A fifteen minute walk led you to the building that your second class was in. You entered and found it crowded with other students preparing for their classes as well, none of which you recognized. You headed up the steps to the second floor and found your classroom easily.