✧ 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!
✧✧✧✧✧

"You sure about this?" Eren asked, praying to God for the answer he needed to leave your cherry lips.

The pair of you had just left the Uber after thanking the driver for the ride. Eren's long fingers interlocked with yours, the chill of his metal rings sending a shiver down your spine in the frigid night as he took the lead toward his estate. You watched his chocolate locks bounce with each step he took, completely mesmerized with how soft they looked even in the faint moonlight.

"Very sure," you confirmed without hesitation. The enthusiasm in your tone was enough for him to swivel his head and flash a cheeky half smile in your direction.

Your heart quite literally felt like it was going to flutter out of the chest that was caging it in.

Without letting go of your hand, he grabbed his keys from the pocket of his jeans and unlocked the grand front door. Eren flipped a light switch to illuminate the room once you entered, and you took off your flip flops at the door.

Vast. Quiet. Those were the only two words you could think of to describe Eren's home at night when nobody else was around. The spotless furniture and open layout made it feel unlived in, which was bizarre to you since you've seen countless bodies inside during the party. Just a mere glance at the space had you only beginning to understand the loneliness that Eren revealed to you on that early morning at the lake.

"You, uh, need some water or anything?" Eren offered.

"Water sounds good." He let go of your hand to walk to the kitchen and open the fridge, revealing a shelf of glass bottled VOSS water. You took the opportunity to lift yourself onto the marbled kitchen island to sit.

When he returned from the other side of the kitchen he smiled with a crinkle of his Persian green eyes, his line of sight almost level with yours with your added height of the counter.
You drank from the chilled glass bottle once he handed it to you, refusing to break the ardent eye contact the two of you maintained.

"Are you drunk? Like drunk drunk? I don't want to take advantage of you," Eren worried. His tongue darted out and back in between his lips to moisten them. You couldn't stop the giggle from bubbling out of your throat at his concern.

"No, Eren, I'm fine. I was pretty drunk at the bar, but I'm feeling better now. I would never let you take advantage of me," you responded confidently. "Your concern is cute."

You weren't lying, his kisses sobered you up faster than Taco Bell after a long night of drinking. You were too busy getting drunk on him, on his touch, on his scent.

"You're cute," he playfully retorted. You were beginning to grow familiar with the way your cheeks seemed to constantly flush pink at Eren's words. He gently took hold of your knees and spread them ever so gently to allow space for him to stand between your thighs.

"Whatever you say, Jaeger." You set the bottle down next to your hip and watched his gaze watch you intently. "You're clean right?"

You had started taking your birth control again before the start of the semester, and if you were being honest you really didn't want to use a condom tonight. You were impressed by his lack of reaction to your awkward but important question.

"Yeah, I'm clean. You?"

"Clean." His eyes began to lose their focus on your own stare. They helplessly fluttered to your lips instead, making him lean into your space unknowingly. You wrapped your arms around his neck reflexively and pulled him in even closer to your body.