𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕟_𝕜𝕒𝕜𝕪 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

"What happened to our lazy day together? How did it turn into this?" Eren groaned as he turned his blinker on when his black Audi approached a stop sign.

You related to his hesitancy all too well. It was only the early afternoon, which meant everybody was still probably at Historia's house nursing slight hangovers with good food, movies, and company. Something the group of you often did after a crazy night out.

But that also meant everybody would be present when you and Eren revealed that you were back together. Everybody. And everybody included Mikasa.

"I just want to put all of this shitty drama behind us and get back to the good stuff. We only have one semester left together, and I don't want to waste it with annoying drama."

"So, what? You forgive Mikasa for what she said? For what she did to us?" Eren scoffed with his long, silky hair falling down his shoulders like a waterfall of chocolate.

"I don't know, Eren. What I do know is that I want to talk to her again. She was really upset when she told me, and she is with Jean now. I think she's changed since then," you defended. "And to be fair, I was the one fucking her long time crush behind her back. If anything I deserved all of this shit."

"You absolutely did not deserve this. But you're right, her and Jean have been dating since Labor Day and seem to be going strong. Not that she was ever a true threat to us anyways. She could never compare to you," he mumbled, practically talking to himself at that point. You squeezed his hand that rested on your inner thigh, letting him know that you heard his sentiment.

"Where is Historia's place again?" you asked, realizing that he was driving you into town and not towards any neighborhood in particular.

"There's something I want to do with you before we go," he revealed.

"We can't put this off forever," you protested, assuming that this was another gimmick attempting to avoid the inevitable.

Eren chuckled, adjusting so that he sat back slightly further with one hand on the steering wheel. His metal rings reflected the bright daytime light in countless directions. "Always so difficult, aren't you?"

"You love me," you insisted, laughing with him.

"Yeah, I do."

After singing along to different tracks of The Weeknd together, you finally arrived to his intended destination.

"The nail salon?" you asked as Eren pulled into the parking lot of the salon you'd gotten your nails done at all semester.

"Yeah, I noticed you don't have yours done like you always do," he pointed out, taking care to gently pull your hand towards his lips and lovingly kiss your knuckles once.

"Haven't really felt up to it lately. Especially knowing you wouldn't have matched me."

"Let's take care of that then," he smiled, his green irises looking particularly lively.

With fingers intertwined the two of you entered the parlor, the high pitched jingle of the bell attached to the door letting the workers know that the two of you had arrived.