𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 _𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪_ (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

January seemed to drag on for actual ages. Was it because you had to adapt to a new routine with the start of a new semester? Or maybe because, as anticipated, different acquaintances wouldn't stop bugging you about how nice your car was, and how you got it? Or because of Floch's nonstop pestering about Eren in class?

Or was it because you were so anxious about the Valentine's Charity Event that the mere thought of it was enough to make you vomit?

Yeah, probably that.

And the event was tonight. You ran through your parents' reactions to bringing Eren as your date in your head countless times, each different scenario being worst than the last. They'll be beyond pissed, that's for sure. But you banked on the fact that they'd never tarnish their perfect image by causing a scene in front of their peers and colleagues.

As terrifying as the thought of Eren meeting the your insane and intense parents was, the situation couldn't have been more ideal. The event gave Eren an opportunity to meet them without risk of an immediate scolding or refusal.

It was once everybody left that you were worried about. Maybe you'd sneak back home to Shiganshina with Eren in the crowd of other guests leaving. But regardless, there was no hiding from your mom and dad forever.

"You almost ready? We should leave soon if we want to be on time," Eren called from the living room, still playing video games with Mikasa while you finished getting ready.

Earlier he had kept you company in your room as you did your hair and make up, but he was too distracting with his touches and remarks and hungry stares. You had spent so much time on your hair just for him to pull it with one hand, covering your mouth to muffle your moans with the other while he fucked you quietly from behind, careful to not let Mikasa hear.

Which led you to starting over for the third time that day. It was that point that you banished him to the living room to allow you to get ready in peace.

"Yeah, just about," you answered while fastening your earrings to each ear. You gave yourself one final glimpse in your gold framed floor length mirror, unbelievably pleased with your appearance. The black dress Eren picked out and bought for you hugged your body in all the ideal areas and flattered you perfectly. A high slit travelled to the top of your thigh, teetering along the border of being appropriate and too risqué. The slit allowed a clear view of your brand new Louboutin pumps you bought to match the dress.

After fixing it multiple times due to Eren's unwavering desires, your hair and makeup finally matched exactly how you liked it best. You flashed yourself one more smile in the mirror before grabbing your bag and joining Eren and Mikasa in the living room.

"Damn," Mikasa gasped with wide eyes, noticing you first.

"Wha- oh. Good God, Y/N. Are you trying to kill me?" he questioned breathlessly, immediately dropping his controller and rising from the couch to link hands with you. "Give me a spin."

"Eren," you protested weakly at his blatantly cheesy affection before giving into his will and twirling around, his hand linked with yours above your head.

"Better not let her out of your sight, Eren. Someone is bound to snatch you up looking like that," Mikasa chuckled.

You took in Eren's appearance after you coordinated yourself again while his dark green eyes tried their best to eat you alive. As much as he was obsessed with how you looked, you returned the sentiment in his favor. He wore an all black suit, down to the black tie. The only pop of color was the bright red bottom of his own Louboutins that you bought him to match your own. The chocolaty tresses of his hair teased against his broad shoulders, seemingly without a single tangle. His fingernails were all freshly painted black, even his pinky to match your black nails.