✧ 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕛𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!
✧✧✧✧✧

The remaining weeks in October left you teetering along the edge of fully falling for Eren Jaeger.

But you were oh so afraid of heights.

The undeniable thrill of being under him was absolutely addictive, especially as the two of you decided to keep your little dates and hook ups a secret from the rest of your friends. Aside from Reiner and Mikasa of course. How funny, you thought, how the two people you did not want to know about your connection with Eren were the only two that did.

There was no particular reason the two of you decided to lay low for now. The only thing you could really think of was that it was hot to sneak around with him all of the time without the others bugging you both about it. Hiding your mutual attraction added a layer of adrenaline to your little game, or whatever this was anymore, that turned you on even more. Especially when the two of you couldn't wait to get to his place to fuck.

One time you invited him to the library to do homework with you, and to your surprise he accepted and showed up. He mocked you for your choice of setting: the third floor of the library in the very back corner, buried between shelves of encyclopedias. You liked studying there because it was void of any possible distractions since hardly anyone ever used that wing of the library.

You did manage to get some work done, but more slowly than you would have alone. He was too distracting with the circles he rubbed into your upper thigh as he read his own textbook virtually on his lap top. He wore round blue light glasses, claiming that they helped deter headaches when he read from his computer. That in itself was another distraction for the sole reason that he looked so fucking cute.

At one point the both of you connected glances, desire burning your vision into blindness. The two of you ran to the library bathroom which was always empty in that area of the building. He took you right then and there.

"I guess this isn't the worst place to study after all," he mused. You didn't get much work done after that. He drove you to get wings with him instead.

Eren's Halloween party was a particularly memorable night, or at least you think it would have been if you could remember most of it. The costumes were honestly one of your favorite parts.

The girls in your group decided to band together and go as Akatsuki members from Naruto. Annie, Ymir, and Historia were more traditional in their approach with the black and red clouded cloaks zipped to the top and headbands tied tightly around their foreheads. You, Mikasa, and Sasha slutted the costume up a bit, because let's be honest, Halloween was always a valid excuse to slut it up. The three of you had your cloaks unzipped to your navel with thin, black, lacy bralettes covering your tits. You wore your slashed headbands around your necks like collars.

"Didn't Hidan wear his forehead protector around his neck too?" Sasha asked as the six of you were getting ready.

"Yeah, and I'm willing to bet he was a whore as well," Mikasa joked.

"I'm personally just trying to be Itachi's slut," you slightly slurred, already tipsy from the pregaming.

The boys were a little less coordinated in their outfits, but they slayed regardless. Eren and Armin dressed up as Maverick and Goose from Top Gun, while Jean and Connie dressed as Iceman and Slider. Eren incessantly teased them all night that he was the best because he was the only real pilot.

He had you wanting to join the mile high club.

Reiner opted for a more comical costume when he showed up to the party as Guy Fieri. Bertholdt wore stripes for his 'Where's Waldo?' costume. Marco arrived as a pirate complete with a cap and eyepatch. Niccolo went for the classic vampire get up.