𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕖 (𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

Eren didn't stop thrusting into you as Reiner stared in awe with his jaw hanging to the floor.

"What, Reiner? You like watching in something?" Eren sneered slyly through heavy breaths, keeping his eyes on your breasts as he maintained his tight grip on your legs. Your legs were still sky high, and your ass bounced against Eren's hips with each rough pump.

"E-eren," you half said, half moaned. Was he seriously still going? Did you want to stop him or not? You couldn't even react properly in the state you were in with weed and tequila impairing your brain. You glanced back over to Reiner, who was in such a state of shock that he couldn't move other than uncomfortably shifting his pants. Wait, was he hard? His pants in his crotch region looked a little too tight.

It was all too much. With Eren refusing to stop what you started, the tension throughout your core unexpectedly became undone, a moan erupting from you in response to your orgasm. Just as you released, you felt his hot cum shoot inside of you. He moaned out your name as he came as you did and forcibly pounded you with his last thrusts before he pulled out. The little hairs that framed his face were wet with sweat and stuck to his forehead while he pulled his pants back up and replaced his buckle as if Reiner wasn't standing just a few feet away. You could only watch in shock, not knowing what to do next. Your legs were tired, your brain was tired. You were tired.

And you had Eren's sloppy cum dripping out of you.

"What..the fuck?" Reiner repeated. He couldn't think much else. This is not what he expected to find during his search for you throughout Eren's estate.

Eren still faced you, not looking at Reiner just yet. "Go get cleaned up in the bathroom," he told you sweetly, seeming way too okay with what was going on. "I'll take care of him." Take care of him?

Regardless of what was going on you couldn't do anything until you cleaned up, not unless you wanted to let your underwear and pants get soaked with Eren's seed. "Both of you...stay," you commanded as if they were dogs. Under your rule Eren propped his bare back against the headboard of his bed, legs spread out and a shit-faced grin stretching across his entire face. Reiner still hadn't moved from his original spot right inside the door way other than to shut the door behind him.

With wobbly legs you raced to the bathroom with rest of your clothes in tow. You cleaned yourself as fast as you could, proving to be a little difficult as the room seemed to be slightly spinning. Not like, the spins spinning, but certainly not staying still. You heard Reiner grumble something outside the door and Eren responding, their tones obviously not friendly. You needed to get back out there ASAP.

As soon as you finished putting your clothes back on you swung the door open to find Eren still sitting on the bed as if he couldn't be bothered, but Reiner was a few feet further inside the room with his knuckles white from the pressure of his fists clenching by his sides. Something Eren had said clearly made him more angry, if that were possible.

"Y/N...what the fuck?" Reiner repeated for a third time.

You felt bad, of course you felt bad. But not bad enough to feel the need to explain your sexual choices to a dude that had no say over your body and who you let cum in it.

"Why are you even up here?" you asked Reiner.

"I was looking for you. When I called there wasn't loud music in the background, so I thought you'd gone out the window again to take a second."

"Well I know this isn't what you expected to find, but it happened. I don't know what you want me to sa-" you began.

"She doesn't need to explain shit to you, dude. She wanted to fuck, so we fucked. What's your problem?" Eren interrupted.