𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

The steady rise and fall of Eren's chest gradually woke you up from your deep sleep. You laid on your side with your head having found its home in the crook of his muscular arm and chest, and your hand rested against his upper abs.

With your leg thrown over his, you realized that without knowing it your two bodies tangled themselves into the optimal cuddling position together. Once your brain caught up with your body and you returned to full consciousness, your eyes peaked open to catch a glimpse of him.

He looked at peace in his slumber with his mouth neutral and slightly agape. His coffee colored locks of hair, now a bit knotted and untamed after last night's events and a good night's sleep, fell around his head onto the pillow like chocolate waves. His long eyelashes caught the sunlight peering through the window that signaled that it was daytime once again. The studs and small hoops in his ears shined a metallic gray-black.

Eren's strong chest underneath you maintained it's steady rhythm as you analyzed every feature of his, trying your best to commit it to memory. You didn't ever want to forget even a tiny little detail of this moment. When you had your fill, you nuzzled your face further into his chest, soaking up the innocence of this kind of intimacy.

Your thumb lightly caressed his torso as you attempted to drift back off to sleep, but it was no use. You just laid there and savored the masculine scent of his natural musk that mixed with the lingering remnants of the cologne he wore the night before.

It was true that you'd had sex with plenty of men but this, this was a new experience. You never stayed long enough for the post fuck snuggle session. Instead you always made sure to bolt before you fell asleep, or you'd sneak away while they slept. Even with Reiner, who you've slept with four times now, you had found excuses to leave afterwards if you weren't sure that he would leave for football before you woke up in the morning. You couldn't even put your finger exactly on why, your only explanation would be to chalk it up to habit.

You were used to getting in men's pants. You weren't so used to the whole lovey dovey relationship thing.

You also couldn't put your finger on why you made a habit of making exceptions for Eren Jaeger.

Eventually Eren shifted underneath you before his own eyes opened, revealing the gorgeous viridian hue of his irises. He immediately flashed a smile when he remembered that it was you cozied into his naked body.

"Morning, princess," he rasped with the hoarseness of his morning vocals. His tone usually sounded borderline degrading when he called you princess prior, but this time there was a sweetness in his voice. An endearing manner to the way he cooed it while his fingers combed through the hair framing your face.

"Morning," you answered and returned his helpless grin.

"Have you been up for long?"

"No, not long. How'd you sleep?"

"Easily the best sleep I've gotten in years," he answered with a sigh. "I don't want to get up."

"Then let's not get up. Let's stay here all day," you suggested, one hundred percent serious in your offer.

"As great as that sounds, we have somewhere to be pretty soon. What time is it anyways?" he asked himself before lifting his head and grabbing his phone to check the time.

"We?"

"Well, me. But you're coming too," he stated matter of factly as if you didn't have a say.

"What if I have something to do this morning?" you taunted. Sure, you fucked him, well more like he fucked the life out of you, but you still didn't want to sit in the palm of his hand.