𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦𝟘𝟘𝟟 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

Your eyebrows stitched together with concern at Eren's response. Ymir was calling? This late?

You knew Eren and Ymir were personified duplicity, but in all the nights you've spent with your beau you'd never known her to call so urgently. If anything she was the one who bitched the two of you out weeks ago for pestering her in the drunken hours of 2:00 AM.

"It's 2 in the morning Eren. What the fuck do you want?" you remembered her answering with such a hushed, sour tone that was enough to make your lips pucker.

"'Tis not Eren, milady," Eren slurred in the most bizarre accent. "'Tis your most devoted follower."

Ymir simply groaned into the microphone of her phone to the sound of you helplessly giggling in the background. "What the fuck are you talking about Eren?"

"I said that it 'tis not Eren!" he reinforced. "I bring you the most valuable news."

"If your name isn't Eren, what is it?"

"Eren- uh, I mean Eric," he stumbled. "Don't you want to know your good fortune?"

"The only good fortune I need is the hot blonde I'm big spooning at the moment," she argued. "And if you manage to wake her up with this, I'm going to reach through the phone line and smack the shit out of you."

"What I called to tell you is that we have an amazing deal regarding your car's extended warranty-"

"You're dead when I see you next, Jaeger." At this point your stomach physically hurt from laughing so hard. Each muscle in your abdomen pulled tight as if you'd done one thousand crunches, just from a few minutes of uncontainable laughter.

"It's really a once in a lifetime opportuni-"

"Do me a favor and drink some water before you go to bed, would ya?" With that the dial tone's monotonous beep took the place of her voice, leaving you and Eren to decide who to prank call next and with what gimmick.

But you knew Ymir better than to expect her to return your childish whims. And from the way Eren answered the call, you could tell he was just as concerned. You remained sat on his lap, sweat gathering along your hairline from the intense sex the two of you just finished having.

"Y/N is here too, is that okay?"

After her response that you couldn't hear, he put her on speaker so that you'd be included.

"Might be better to get a girl's opinion on this anyways," she huffed with a sharp sniff inwards. She sounded hollow and miserable, as if she'd been crying.

"What's wrong?" you echoed Eren. You stared into his worried jade eyes, sparkling like the stars lightyears above you.

A deep inhale preceded her next words. "Historia and I got into a huge fight,"

"About what? What happened?" prodded Eren.

"Her parents."

You were less aware of the intricate details of either Ymir or Historia's lives, but the way Eren's pupils dashed side to side let you know that that small bit of information meant a great deal to him. "You've had fights over them before."

"Yeah, but not this bad. It was really bad, Eren."

"What happened?"

"She was just watching me play Stardew for a while and I started asking about if we wanted to move into a house together or stay in the places we're in now," Ymir began. "My lease is gonna be up in a few months, so I figured it was a good time to ask so I could be prepared. But she immediately shut the conversation down like she always does if I ask about the future."