𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕥𝕥_𝟘𝟘𝕜 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

Mikasa's words flashed through your mind as you soared down the road towards Eren's house. Her story pierced you like her stormy blue eyes that stared in desperation at you through your rear windshield as you peeled out of the parking lot of the coffee shop.

So Mikasa was the one who told Hitch about your little secret, and not Eren like you had assumed for the past two weeks. You connected the dots of her recollection of events to make sense of the situation while you drove to Eren's, driving well over the speed limit.

Mikasa had found your statements the same night that Eren had tricked you into going to the bar with him. He had told you that Mikasa wasn't feeling well, so you dropped everything you were doing without a second thought to help her. And you hadn't even considered that leaving your bills out on your desk with the lights on in your hurried attempt to leave the apartment could have had such detrimental consequences.

That was also the same night that Eren had explored your body to the fullest extent for the first time. You recalled the way he tenderly kissed your collarbone with his plush lips, how he whispered the most vulgar things into your ear while he had claimed you as his. You adjusted in your seat to relieve the incessant throbbing in between your thighs when you remembered the way he tore your white panties off and fucked you like a whore.

God, how you had missed Eren Jaeger. You'd missed him for the entirety of the two weeks you had spent apart from him, but the burden of the crime against you that you thought he had committed clouded the deeper, truer feelings you felt for him within the tired strings of your heart.

Your blood pulsed rapidly in your veins as your car screeched to a halt outside his house. With a quick glance at the windows you noticed that the light in his own room was illuminated while the rest of the rooms seemed dark. Good, he was home.

Urgency pounded underneath your footsteps once you slammed your car door shut and strode to his front door. The doorbell chimed a chipper tune once you pressed the button, and you paced while waiting as patiently as possible. Through the window you watched Isabel scurry down the steps, no doubt coming from Eren's room where you imagined that they were snuggling together.

Her alarming bark ricocheted off the walls of the home, at first in a protective manner until she realized who you were. Her deep barks quickly transformed into howling excitement, and her tail wagged behind her so fast that it seemed like a blur.

"Hi, Issy," you greeted quietly through the window, busying yourself with seeing her to keep your nervousness at bay.

It was a few minutes later when you caught a glimpse of Eren beginning to descend down the stairs. He clearly wasn't expecting you to visit.

You took the opportunity to drink in his appearance before he caught sight of you. His usual shiny, chestnut locks were instead a bundle of knots. His upper lip and chin were peppered with dark facial hair. You guessed that he probably hadn't shaved in two weeks. It gave him a more rugged look, and if you didn't know he was so wealthy, you would have thought him to be hobo or something. He still managed to make it look hot somehow. That's just Eren.

But the shadowed, puffy under eye bags couldn't dull the opalescent green hue of his irises. His pupils dilated at the sight of you as if you were cocaine. That was until his mind caught up with his visceral reactions at the sight of you, causing his shoulders to slump ever so slightly in uneasiness.

With a heavy sigh the exhausted looking boy changed directions and began walking back up the staircase.

"Eren!" you yelled while pounding against the front door with closed fists. "Eren, we need to talk!" He acted as if he couldn't hear you or Isabel's constant barks and whines. But there was no way in hell you were going to give up that easily.