() prologue

The prologue

"Mom my head hurts" I said in pain to my mother who was seating down reading a newspaper. "Oh honey it's probably a headache go lie down". I went upstairs to my room as my mother said. I thought it was a headache and laid down taking a nap to make it feel a little better.

After waking up, my head was still pounding. I thought it was just me tired so I went down stairs and to get a pain killer and some water. "Hey hunny" my mom smiled. "Hello" I said in a dead low voice. I took the pain killer and drunk the water but the headache was as still there. I did everything I could but it still hurts. "Mom my head-" I had cut myself off by dropping onto the ground.

"Oh my god" my mother said coming to my shaking body on the ground. "Mat call 911" she yelled to my father. "Why" he said walking into the kitchen seeing my body shaking on the floor. "Calling right now" he said running to the phone. "Baby your fine okay your fine" my mother said with tears coming out her eyes. Shaking on the ground had made me black out and the last thing I had heard was my mother saying " honey stay with me".

After getting to the hospital, I had to take some test. I finally woke up and thats when I was diagnosed with a deadly brain tumor at the age of 14 years old. Hi, I'm Dylan young, I'm a girl with a boy name I know so funny.

//

At the age of 5 I was diagnosed with a heart disease called cardiovascular disease . It's cool you know being in and out the hospital at a young age. Here let me tell you. So one day I was sleeping like a baby you know.

My mother had just came from the bathroom. She had went to check up on me since I was taking a nap. She had brush my hair out of my face. She was about to kiss my cheek and walk out when she felt no air coming out of my nose or mouth. To mention she didn't hear me sore and I always have a little sore when I sleep so she knew something off.

She went to check my heart and no beat. My mother had called 911. Once we got to the hospital I was put on a hyper ventilating to help me start to breathe again. While I was waking up the doctor was telling my mother that I had cardiovascular disease at the age of 5.

I did get a heart and it was strong until I was about 13 or 14 and it had gotten bad so I got a new one. That one stop working good after about 5 months so they had put a graph in to help it pump with something else that's also helping it pump.

It's fun though cause I get to carry around my oxygen tank everywhere. It's gets boring knowing your parents are watching you like a hawk but it all goes good in the end. And that's my story. The names Avery Knight and I'm a boy with a girl name I know it's so funny.