Story pt.2

I looked around and saw Avery was quiet so I decided yo go myself.

"I guess I'll go next" I shrugged,

"Like Eden said it started the day I was born"

Dylan's backstory

Dylan Naveah Young was born march 10th 2000 at 5:55 am.

Yea Dylan was born on an Angel number.

Which made get family think she was an Angel sent from heaven.

She was an Angel to everybody.

Dylan's parents Christina and Mathew had her when they was both in their twenties.

Dylan's brother kingston was already 3 years old at the time.

He was excited to have a baby sister.

When she was born he wanted to hold her and not let anything happen to her.

Her parents Christina and Matthew was also happy since they got the daughter they wanted after having a boy.

Once Dylan was released from the hospital the family got to see her.

They all loved her and everything about her.

Then loving her so much, that it made her brother Kingston feel left out.

Since he felt left out he started acting out trying to get the attention.

He did get attention but it wasn't he attention he wanted instead he just got in trouble.

He didn't hate Dylan instead he hated the family for making him feel like nothing but alone.

When he would hang out with Dylan he felt like someone noticed him.

Cause of how much Dylan was happy around him.

At the age of 5 Dylan was a little more bigger then the other kids.

Her mother hated it since mothers would bash her about it.

Dylan started gaining weight at the age of 1 due to her parents feeding her every time she would cry.

Little 5 year old Dylan didn't care for her weight since she was living the fun out her childhood.

Plus Kingston would always tells her not to let other people words brung her down.

10 year old Dylan

She was holding a little weight but still was bigger than the other kids.

Her 13 year old brother was still telling her not to let other people bring her down.

She would also tell him the same since he had just came out as gay a month ago.

Girls would bully her for not being the perfect skinny girl they was.

Dylan didn't show that she cared cause she didn't want people to make more fun of her.

Every day when she got home from school she would go straight to her room bathroom and lock the door.

Crying in the corner.

There was a few moments where she would self harm.

And there was a few moments where she would just think about it.

Dylan may have been very young but she was also very depressed.

She was unhappy with her weight but eating was her get away from people and their bullying,

When she was stress she would eat.

When she was hungry she would eat.

When she was full she would eat.