Dinner

It's been two months and sadly todays Eden's last day here in North Carolina.

All her belongings are already down in New York it's just time for us to say goodbye.

So today we're gonna have dinner one last time together before her 5 am flight.

It sucks knowing I won't have my sister, other half, my best friend here with me anymore.

Yes we'll still be close but we won't be together only if we meet up or something.

It just won't be the same without her in the house.

Yes I still have Avery but he can't have the talks Eden and I use to mainly because he was the conversation.

But right now everyone is busy.

Avery is still at work getting ready to get off at 2 so he can help set up everything.

Eden cousin Greyson should be here along with her grandmother.

Carter wanted to help out since him and Eden was still friends.

So he's with me getting last minute things for the dinner.

And don't worry about not happening because one I love Avery with all my heart and Carter's gay.

Not the fake gay where they pretend like his gay and he got a whole boyfriend whose also gonna be at the dinner today.

So basically everybody Eden loves is going to be there tonight at 8.

I'm just hoping everything thing goes exactly how I want it to go.

Plus I really want Eden to remember this moment as this is the last time we're going to be with each other for a long time.

"Okay Dylan what else do we need" Carter said as we shopped in the mall for Eden's gift.

Who told everyone to just come and if they Ewing to bring gifts they could it's up to them.

Even though I told them they didn't have to everyone still wanted to give Eden a goodbye gift.

Even her cousin and grandmother even though she's going to live with them tomorrow.

"Her necklace I got her come on"

I started walking in front of Carter making him do a little jog cause of how fast I was going to the jewelry store.

He finally caught up to me when i was just a little step away from the jewelry store.

"Slow down" he said a little outta breath

"Sorry" I giggled as we walked into the store.

I walked right up ti the counter since they didn't have any customers there.

"Hi how may I help you"

"Hello and I'm here for the order of Dylan" I said giving them a note that shows my order number.

"Okay coming right out" he smiled going into the back getting the necklace.

"Can't wait to see her face when she opens all the gifts"

"Yea me to but I'm nervous she might not like mines"

"Dylan please if anything yours might be the one she loves the most out of all of them"

Carter is was right but there's a chance he could be wrong.

I'm just hoping everything is perfect just how she likes it.