Moving

*this chapter is gonna be short since it like a preview from another story*

Eden's pov:

Once I pulled away from the house it finally had settled in that I really moving away from Dylan.

Yes I didn't know her for that long but it felt like I did.

I love Dylan so much I didn't think I would be leaving her this soon.

Ima gonna miss Dylan so much.

After pulling up to the airport, my cousin, grandma, and me got our bags from Carters car.

We said goodbye to him before walking into the airport.

We had got checked in and went to the waiting area for our airplane.

Greyson and my grandmother had went to get something to eat.

I stayed back in the waiting area to watch our stuff.

I had got my phone out my pocket to just go on it to kill time.

As I was scrolling through my phone I had ended up in my photos.

I had went to me and Dylan's pictures and that when I started holding back my tears so nobody would see me just crying.

I'm glad I met Dylan in my lifetime cause without her I don't think I would've be enjoying my life as I am now.

But it sucks man that I have to leave her. M

I know I could've stayed and not help Greyson but she really needed me for a reason I can't say right now.

And I'll do anything to make my cousin and grandma okay also including myself.

They had came back with some snack that we can eat right now and when we're on the plane.

This is about to be a very long day.

I checked the time once more seeing it was okay 4:45.

Dylan had to be sleep right now so I'd don't call but I did send a text:

Hey dyl by time you wake up I'll be already in New York sleeping, so I just wanted to send this and let you know I'll always love you. I'll never forget you not even if we get an argument and never make up, I'll never forget you. Again I love you a lot. Bye.

After sending the message it was time to board.

It did take some time before take off because you know more people could have been coming late to their flight.

I had the window seat in row 28.

It was united that I flew, and let me say this that plane is mad long.

It have first class but it looks boring in there.

But anyways I was just looking outside the window waiting for us to get take off.

At around 5:56 we had finally took off.

Bye Dylan and Avery.

To be continued........