Birthday

So today's Avery 19th birthday.

He had left earlier for a interview for the FBI job.

It was a good things cause I also had one and I had to get his presents.

Eden was out with Caroline getting the decorations for the surprise.

Right now I'm on the way to the interview.

On the interview the man was just asking me if I had experience with this job.

Which I did I helped my dad in his diner when I was 12.

He also asked me about my people issues and if I could handle a little misunderstanding if something breaks out.

Which I didn't really care about cause people waist their time and energy screaming.

The interview went good and all I have to do is wait a week for an answer.

Now it's time to start getting ready for this dinner.

Avery has no idea.

He just thinks we gonna sit at home and watch Netflix which he does on his other birthdays.

But this year is gonna be different.

It's his last year as a teenager.

I know it's not a big deal but he's really about to go into adult life once he turns 20 next year.

I just want to show him there's more in birthdays and hope from today he'll start celebrating his birthdays more.

I really hope he likes what I'm doing.

I had took a break since eden really wanted some to get a tattoo.

I let her since I wanted one to.

I had butterflies on my hand also touching my thumb.

"Heaven sent" on my finger

And a rose behind my ear since eden wanted to get matching one.

They all butted like a bitch especially the one behind my ear.

"Ooo bitch look at you with three tattoos" Eden said driving.

I was half asleep in the car since I was up early for an interview and getting the rest of thing I would need for this birthday.

I had went to the hotel with Eden and Caroline to check in and see the room.

"Bitch is you trying to fuck tonight" Eden yelled in the elevator as we was going up to the room.

Truth is I just wanted to give Avery best birthday and I wanted him to see the whole town from his window.

He's never been nowhere out of Texas or in the hospital.

I just want him to see different things here in North Carolina.

"No Eden I'm not trying have sex with him" I shook my head no at her.

"Okay whatever you say" she put her hands up in defense.

I playfully rolled my eyes as we got off the elevator.

We was on the 5th floor which was the last floor.

Lucky it was a sound proof suite or else if we did do something the neighbors wouldn't hear.