Telling

"Okay so I'm sure you seen the test on the sink once you got back right" I asked.

Avery nodded his head yes.

"Okay we'll first off after we had sex for the second time I started throwing up" I told him.

Avery still didn't move.

"I thought it was stomach bug"

"I knew it wasn't but I hid it for her" Eden said cutting me off.

"Anyways I set up an appointment for today and wait to know for sure to tell you"

All he did was nod.

"And Eden and Caroline wanted me to take the test before to see if the tests would be different"

"Was they" the first thing he said ever since I walked into the house.

"No they was all the same" I said.

I grabbed his hands putting them into mines.

"I was gonna tell you tomorrow with like balloons and stuff but you found out anyways"

He finally turned to me.

"We're having a baby" he asked.

"Yea I mean if you don't wanna be in the babies life you don't have to" I stated.

"Why wouldn't I be" he said.

"Because you said your to young and I know you said you'll be there but still"

"And I meant I was gonna be there" he started.

"Dylan not everyone is planning on having a baby young, so of course I not gonna be ready but I told you if you was pregnant I was gonna be there for you"

He gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Plus you didn't make this baby by yourself, so this baby is both of our responsibility" he finished.

I pulled him into a hug.

This boy just keeps making my heart melt.

"Oh my god y'all gonna make me crying" Eden said dramatically.

We all laughed.

"You know how far along you are" he asked.

I nodded saying "2 weeks and five days"

"And my first ultrasound would be July 2nd since that would be a month from now"

It was June 2nd.

"Okay well just know that I'll always love you and this baby forever"

Avery kissed my lips and then went down and kissed my stomach even though no bump was there.

"Okay now I'm going to my room since y'all wanna be so sappy and shit" Eden running upstairs towards her room.

Avery and I just laughed sitting on the couch watching movies.

Avery had his hand on my stomach rubbing it.

"Dylan Naveah Young I hope someday you become my wife" he smiled pulling me into a kiss.

"I hope so to" I said smiling pulling back into the kiss.

We pulled away with me putting my head on his shoulder while his around was wrapped around me as we watch a Netflix movie.

"We're having a baby" Avery whispered smiling at me.

"Yea we are" I smiled giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

We went back to watching the movie before Eden had came downstairs with some news.