Alternate

*This is the alternate ending. Please don't think this is the real ending when this chapter is to make a lot of people feel good after the real ending being a little sad*

*CONTINUATION FROM THE HOSPITAL*

"Okay so good news Dylan, we looked at your scans and blood, everything's good" nurse Diaz told the three with a smile.

"So I could go home" Dylan asked.

"Yup, you could go home with your baby girl" the nurse and doctors said before walking out.

That was music to Dylan's ears.

She was finally going home with her beautiful baby girl.

Dylan got ready and after they came in with her discharge papers telling her she can finally leave and go home.

Eden helped them into the house before leaving to her hotel because she had a flight to catch back home to New York.

"Oh this feels nice" Dylan smiled as she laid down in her bed.

Her daughter was sleep next to her so her worries was gone.

Avery just smiled at the two.

Dylan who just nodded off along side with her sleeping daughter.

These two is the best thing that happened to Avery.

He was so glad he has the courage to go up to Dylan that day in the hospital.

Yea him bumping into her was his way of talking to her.

Dylan did find out after he told her a couple of months after.

Three years later.

Dylan was 22 and Avery was 23.

The couple also had a three year old daughter and One year old son and are expecting twins.

Yea it's been a lot for these three years.

Today was their wedding day.

Eden was helping Dylan get ready to go outside while her kids sat there watching their mother getting ready.

"Mommy today you and daddy getting married" three year old Ae'liyn said.

"Yea mommy cute" one year old Diego said.

"Thank you baby and yes princess daddy and I are getting married"

"Eden you almost finish the ceremony is about to start" Greyson asked coming into the room.

"Yes just doing finally touches and done" Eden handed Dylan a little mirror showing her how she looked.

"Oh my god it's a amazing"

"I know, now let's go your getting married"

Greyson took Ae'liyn and Diego to their father.

"Daddy mommy looks so pretty" Ae'liyn said with Diego agreeing with her.

"Can't wait to see her" he said giving both his children kisses.

The two siblings walked down the isle.

After was The grooms and brides then Avery and last but not least was Dylan.

Seeing Dylan brought tears to Avery's eyes.

The ceremony was so beautiful and the best part was the I do's.

"Avery do you take Dylan to be your loving wife and to stand by her till death do y'all part"

"I do"

"And Dylan do you take Avery to be your loving husband and to stand by him till death do y'all part"

"I do"

Everything was just so beautiful.

Once they got home that night they put the kids down and finally laid down together as husband and wife.

"I love you Avery"

"I love you Dylan"

The couple kissed before Dylan went to sleep.

Avery just smiled at her seeing the wonderful life they had together.

They was truly meant for each other.

In other words they was

Forever lovers