Treatments

I was set up on the radiation machine.

"Oh it feels good to be back" I said closing my eyes.

"I know I know" Avery said.

We just sat in silence mostly because I had fallen asleep.

I've been up since 5 it's 9 am so right now I was tired out of my mind.

After some time I seen I was being put into my wheelchair most likely going to the teens room.

Which we was.

We sat in our corner just drawing in our sketch books while Avery was I was writing in my journal.

"So what are you drawing" I said trying to get a peak but couldn't since he hid the book.

"Here you go with the questions again and nothing that concerns you" he said.

I just rolled my eyes going back to writing.

We just sat there enjoying this moment.

I got to say I missed this.

I'm glad I'm back even though it still hurts.

But I have to be strong for my sister Kingston.

I was her fighter and she was my hero.

And now it's time to live for my hero and that's what I'm gonna do.

"Hey what you thinking about" Avery said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing" I gave him a small smile.

"Times up" nurse Grace said coming in wheeling me out with Avery walking on the side of me.

"I'll call you when it's time to take our meds" i said making him nod his head before going into his room.

I took a moment before laying my head down.

I looked at my wall seeing a pic of Kingston.

I smiled before feeling myself getting sleepy.

Decided why not take a small nap since we have time before we have to take our meds.

Time went by and I woke up due to my phone ringing.

"Hello" I said putting it to my ear.

"Dylan it's FaceTime" Avery said laughing.

"Oh" I said back the phone up and setting it down.

I figured you forget or go to sleep so I called it's time to take our meds" he said a little loud sleeping I was still a little sleepy.

I wiped my eyes before going to my bed cart getting all the meds I needed to take today.

"Okay so get the pudding ready puddin" Avery joke making us both laugh.

Yea a carry is definitely the class clown for sure if we was in school with now.

His accent just make it better and funnier when he tries to act American.

We both out our different but yet the same kind of meds in the pudding before mixing it around.

This was a hood hack for me since it would be me taking my meds and also eating something to help with my Ed.

We both mix the meds around before taking a big spoon full and putting them into our mouths.

"Puddin is so good" I moaned.

"I know mate I know" he said chuckling.

"Any more treatments today" he asked still eating the pudding mixed with meds.