Story pt.3

Avery's backstory

Avery Josiah knight was born may 18th 1999.

His mother was a single mom due to his father not wanting to claim him as his own child.

Avery's family from his mother side adore him.

As for the father side, his family didn't know about him.

His father did not once talked or told them about Avery.

So may 18th was just a normal day for them well until Avery's mother Sarah called them.

Once they heard the news they all apologized about how his father treated her and her family.

Avery's father family had gotten the opportunity to meet him and they agreed.

When Avery was just a week old his father's family had visit to see him for the first time.

They all feel in love with Avery.

Avery was just a week old but he still showed a funny smiled once they had saw him.

It's like he saw them falling in love with him and he enjoyed every single minute of it.

2 year old Avery

Avery was two when his father family stopped checking up on him.

It confused Sarah mostly cause the day before everyone was loving Avery and her.

And then the next days they stopped contacting her about Avery or her.

Sarah wanted to break down but didn't cause she always thought this would happen.

Sarah thought they believed his father and his lies.

But really Avery father Ace told his family if they didn't stopped seeing his "child" he'll kill then all.

They knew Ace was capable of doing so since he was wanted for a murder of a family a couple years ago before Avery.

Sarah didn't know about this which was good in her case cause if she did Avery wouldn't be here.

Ace got what he wanted and still stayed away from Sarah and Avery.

Ace's family hated him for what he did but also didn't want to deal with what would happen.

So they just would hurt in private.

They tried telling Sarah but she blocked their numbers plus Ace made them change all of their numbers.

Even though Ace wasn't around he still made Sarah and her son Avery life a living hell.

Sarah had enough and moved back to her old city in New Zealand.

Sarah and Avery stayed with Sarah's mother until they had a house to move into.

So they stayed with her for about 5 months.

5 year old Avery

In the middle of the day on November 9th at 12:45 pm.

Sarah had just came from the bathroom.

She had went to check up on Avery since he was taking a nap.

She had brush the hair out of his face.

She was about to kiss his cheek and walk out when she felt no air coming out of Avery's nose or mouth.

To mention she didn't hear him sore and Avery always had a little sore when He was sleep so she knew something off from that point.