Part 24

"There's someone out in the hallway, who'd like to see you." Karen informed Stevie, who had just returned to her dressing room after the last show of the tour.

"I don't want to see anyone, tell them, I'm sorry." Stevie gave an apologetic look to her assistant as she began taking off her jewelry.

"I don't think they'll listen." Karen sighed, shaking her head. "They're annoying like that."

Stevie frowned, then her expression softened, when she saw Lindsey squeezing through the small gap Karen had left. He wore a big smile on his face and carried an even larger bouquet of roses. 

"You were fantastic out there." Lindsey congratulated Stevie, handing her the flowers, he leaned in to give her a quick kiss, but she wasn't about to let him go that easily as she placed her hand on the back of his head and kept him close until they heard Karen say something like, Christ, and left. "Is there a tiny chance you've missed me?"

"You have no idea." Stevie smiled. "Thank you." She said, inhaling the scent of the roses, she then put them away. "I thought, we were supposed to meet later. You didn't tell me, you were attending the show either."

"I didn't want to put any more pressure on you." Lindsey shrugged and took a seat. "And I couldn't wait until later."

"You know that this means, you're going to the wrap party with me, right?" Stevie asked, walking across the room. "Which is in less than an hour." She added and locked the door.

"Yeah, I do. And because it's in less than an hour, you should really get a move on. You know Karen's going to be banging on that door in no time." Lindsey rolled his eyes, then raised an eyebrow when Stevie made her way over to him. "Can I help you with something?"

"You can drop your pants." She nodded, sounding completely serious, while she herself began unzipping her dress. 

"What? You mean..." Lindsey looked around as if they weren't the only two people in the room and lowered his voice. "Here?" 

"You've got a problem with that?" She bent over and cupped his cheek to give him a proper kiss. "We've been separated for two months, Lindsey. Two long agonizing months."

"I-"

Before he could come up with a reason as to why they shouldn't have sex in her dressing room, she captured his lips again, her hand made its way south and gripped his belt buckle. Her ability to arouse him in mere minutes came in very handy, she could feel him through his jeans as she brushed the back of her fingers over his growing erection and he sighed, closing his eyes. 

"Or we could do this at home, much later tonight." She emphasized pulling back.

Not that she got too far. His jeans were quickly pushed down around his ankles and he was getting lost in the material of the skirt of her dress, which she hoisted up herself in the end and made herself comfortable in his lap. 

"We have to make this quick." She reminded him as they were running out of time fast. 

"God..." He groaned, tangling his fingers in her hair. "This reminds me of-"

"Yeah, yeah. No time." She gave him a way too innocent looking smile and raised her hips up a bit only to sink down on him a second later.

It wasn't a beautiful reunion by any means. They could make love later. She had missed him and he had missed her. The kisses weren't soft and loving, their wandering hands weren't gentle, there were bound to be marks left. It was a moment to relieve the built up tension. It was uncomfortable, fast and needy, but it didn't make the experience any less enjoyable. 

"If someone had told me, we would still be doing this all these years later, I would have laughed in their face." Lindsey said, fixing his clothes. 

"Right?" Stevie laughed, removing the rest of her stage clothes. "I'm going to shower. If Karen comes by, tell her, I'll be ready in about half an hour."

"I need a shower, too."

"You'll take one at home." She smiled, grabbing a few items. 

"So, while you're clean, smelling all fruity, I'm supposed to reek of sex?" Lindsey gave her a look, folding his arms over his chest.

"Don't tell me, you don't like it." Stevie winked and disappeared, leaving no room for further discussion.