Chapter 15 ㅡ In the Middle of the Night

Jungkook was oblivious about where to initiate. He had the vexation that made him daring and courageous to do anything but not the knowledge and information of where to start. He didn't know where you lived. 

It had been an hour since you had been hauled away right in front of his eyes. He felt impotent sitting with his head squelched in his hands, drumming his feet on the wooden flooring of the library. 

Your address could be effortlessly attainable to his mother who was the landlord of this school. All it would take was a phrase out of her mouth. But she wasn't here and that was the issue. She had left for a meeting with an investor who was keen to fund the university. It was a proposal and opportunity that could bring ample wealth and prosperity to her school and dropping it would be foolish. So she had packed her bags early in the morning and left for the city where the investor's office was.

He chewed his lip, wondering if his word would hold as much power and authority as his mum. He was his son. A few convincing words of lie would do the work, wouldn't it? 

The supervisor's cabins door was ajar. Giving the view of her occupied in a file. Jungkook took a profound breath and gave himself a brief encouraging nod. 

"May I come in?" He asked as the supervisor's eyes looked at him through the thick glass of her specs that were perched on her nose. 
She nodded as Jungkook strode in.

"Mom- Ms. Jeon has asked me to attain a student's address from you as she is out of the city for work" he was rather pleased with the lie smoothly rolling down his tongue.

The supervisor stared at him cynically, almost as if not buying what he was selling but then came another nod of agreement. She turned to the telephone on her table and dialed a few keys, then waited for the line to connect. Jungkook had a tough time staying motionless with all the plans he had assembled in his mind that pressed him to imply them as quickly as possible. 

"Good afternoon Ms. Jeon" Jungkook's eyes flitted towards the supervisor who had the phone held against her ear talking to none other than his mom. His heart willed to leap outside as he unconsciously stepped ahead. "Your son's here in my room and talking about giving him a student's address saying you asked him to get for you" she spoke, giving Jungkook a look that delivered much more suspiciousness than any word would. 

"The name of the student?" She asked. "Kim Y/n" Jungkook answered. He was ultimately doomed now. His mom would know exactly what he was trying to do only it wouldn't be even an inch closer to the reality he was stuck in. 

His mom would probably think that he was trying to sneak up at your house to maybe give you a surprise as all boyfriends do. Jungkook wished that was the case. 

The supervisor kept the phone back and diverted to him. "Take the address from the dean". 

                   ∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jungkook was delighted that his mother was the kind to be merry and supportive when it came to his love life. He was pleased that she had asked the supervisor to do as he told and achieved him the slip of paper that had your address scribbled on it. He folded it neatly and tucked it inside his back pocket securely. 

Today the world would see how a real lover saves his love from the malevolence of wickedness. 

Only it wasn't that filmy and like the scenes of the action movies. He stood outside your mansion with thousands of guards he couldn't look through let alone somehow heroically march past them to you like how he had originally intended. 

He tried talking a guard in to let him past the gates but all he got in return was; 'Ms. Y/n isn't allowed to meet anyone, it's an order from Mrs. Kim in the buff and thick voice.