Chapter - 14

Recap: Yash checks on Anjali's health

*******************

The huge mansion with gaint gates on the sea shore with vast area filled with gardens and tress on the ECR owned by Abhimanyu of AM Industries has security guarding it 24x7. The front of the mansion has a beautiful garden of various plants imported from across the world. Mr. Abhimanyu was walking in the garden and his wife Mrs. Meera was feeding the birds she kept in the cage. Their attention was distracted by the BMW which was drove rashly and halted with a sudden brake. 

Goutham came out of the car and walked to the garden and sat on the single seater couch with an annoyed face. Both Abhimanyu and Meera looked at his worried face.

Meera: How are you Goutham ? when did you return from Pondichery?

Gou: I came yesterday mom. How are you?

Meera: I m good.

Abhi: what happened Goutham ? Why are you annoyed ?

Gou: Dad, shall we speak in the study ?

Meera: what are you cooking at my back Goutham ?

Gou: Mom, why do you always suspect me ? Its just business talk.

Mee: If its just business I wil not bother but rememer this business is not simple as you think. your father had his way for its reputation. Don't spoil it.

Gou: Mom, I know and believe me that I won't do anything that will spoil dad's name.

Abhi: Meera he is our son. Are you not happy for him doing our business?

Mee: Abhi you are spoiling him. I m happy for him but looks like he is doing everything out of jealousy.

Gou: You always suspect me mom.

Mee: Goutham, even if it business remember I own my shares in it so don't get any crook ideas.

Abhi: Meera, he is here after a long time get dinner for us.

Abhi and goutham moved to his study and Abhimanyu sat in the comfy seater behind the huge desk.

Abhi: whats the matter Abhi ?

Gou: Dad, i m planning to start a new venture with VS fashions but Yash has ideas to start his business in fashion industry. We need to stop him.

Abhi: He is not the same Yash who listens to me. But you should find a way to stop him.

Gou: How will I do it?

Abhi: the usual way goutham

Gou: but mom will not accept to do it.

Abhi: Then use her weakness.

Goutham nodded his head and reached him room and slammed the door shut. The maids informed Meera bout goutham rushing to his room and she panicked and reached his room. She opened the door and saw him lying unconscious. Meera immediately shouted or help and Abhimanyu came to his room and called their doctor to check on Goutham. soon their doctor arrived there and checked Goutham.

Doc: why did he get over stress. you know very well that he gets this problem when he gets stressed. If this repeats he will get affected mentally and will turn abnormal. Please take care this doesn't repeats.

The doctor left from there and Abhimanyu explained Meera about Goutham's stress. Meera sat on the couch facing Goutham. she felt bad for both Yash and Goutham and tears rolled her cheeks but right now she wanted goutham to get well and his health mattered the most.