Chapter - 81

Recap: Sheela and Deepthi in police station for trying to cheat with duplicate jewels.

**************

Sheela and Deepthi were cursing the police officers and Yash for getting them into the police station. the police officers were waiting for the call from YM groups so they were controlling their anger from beating up sheela and Deepthi for cursing them.

Shee: Polica na bayandhuduvoma ? Onnum theriyadha appavingala kootitu vandhu ippadi okkara vechurukinga.

Lady Constable: Ippo nee vaaya moodala, brothel case la ulla thalliduvom. Nalaikku paper ammavum ponnum moonjiya mooditu pose kudupinga.

Shee: Enna romba over ah pesure. Evidence irukka ? summa lam yaar melayaum case poda mudiyadhu. Naa human rights kitta poven.

Lad. Cons: Evidence dhane. Dho ulla irukkan paaru oru fraud avan regular customer inga. Just 500 podhum un ponnu kooda irundhen nu solliduvan. Case strong ayidum. Mariyadhaya irundha rendu perukkum nalladhu.

Soon the inspector received a call from his higher official to lock up Sheela and Deepthi under cheating case. Even before the Inspector disconnected the call there came a jeep and a lady Inspector walked in with coolers and shook her hands with the inspector.

Lady Ins: I have sent specially by comissioner to take care of this cheating case.

Both the inspectors came to Sheela and Deepthi.

Shee: Enna sir, confirm pannitingala ? Shall we go?

Ins: confirmation dhane ? nallave pannitom. Rendu perum fraud nu Yash sollitaru. Avar vaanguna jewels ellam correct ah avar kitta dhan irukku. Kooda pona velakari nee photo eduthu adhu madhiri duplicate pannitiya ? Unakku special treatment thara madam vandhu irukanga paaru. Enjoy pannu.

The lady inspector removed her cap and got the stick from the constable and gave beatings to Sheela and Deepthi. They were screaming in pain.

Lad. Ins: Fraudungala, six months ulla thalluren appo dhan unakkellam buddhi varum.

Shee: Six months apram vitruvingala ?

Lad. Ins: No, pudhu case pottu marubadiyum ulla thalluven. Unakkaga special charge eduthu irukken.

Rishi thanked the commissioner on behalf of Yash for accepting their special request in Sheela's case. Later he called Yash and informed about the details of the lady inspector who had been sent to treat Sheela and Deepthi. Rishi personally spoke to the lady inspector and gave instructions to put them behind the bars.

Evening Yash was sitting on a rocking chair in his room and Anjali was lying on him. He was caressing her hair softly as she was sleeping. Dhiya, Nila and Nanda had left the mansion and returned to back home leaving the couples in privacy.

Anjali woke up and saw she was still lying on him and got down quickly.

Anj: why did you not laid me on the bed ? I slept for a long time. Nee thoongalaya ?

Yas: Illa ma, I too slept and I did not have any problem in carrying you on me. Don't you know it ?

Anjali refreshed and went to get him coffee and his mobile rang with call from Nanda.

Nand: Sir, Varushini escaped from the hospital. 

Yas: How did the guards miss her ?

Nan: Sir, she stabbed the nurse and changed to her costume and escaped with mask. I tried tracing with the CCTV footage but there is no lead as of now.  Her mobile is switched off.

Yas: Try to track her. We can't let her go so easily. Follow her parents, friends, track all their numbers. Use any means to find her. No hide and seeks Nanda. Do it quickly.