Chapter - 44

Recap: Varushini reveal about Yash's one night stands to Anjali who feels broken and shuts herself

************************

"Sometimes crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is ".

Yash and Anjali stayed with just a door between them but still they felt a way far from each other. Yash knocked on the door now and then to speak to her but all went in vain when he could hear only her sobs. The whole day passed only with their cries and food, water was long forgotten for both of them. It was late night but still Anjali never came out and Yash again knocked her door.

Yash: Anjali, please door open pannu. Morning la irundhu nee edhuvum sapdala please veliya vaa. Don't show your anger and pain on food. Please naa venum na un kannu munnadi vara matten please vandhu sapdu. Please Anjali..

He walked away and stood on the first floor and waited if she would come out to have food but nothing happened. He sat in the living watching her door the whole night. All the calls from Rishi and Nanda went unanswered. Morning Rishi came to mansion and saw the same scenerio as he saw yesterday. Yash was still in the same clothes sitting in the living. He moved to dining and saw all the food left untouched.

Ris: Yash ippadi sapdama irundha problem solve aguma ? 

Yash: ava innum veliya varave illa Rishi. Door knock panna ava azhuga satham mattum dhan kekkudhu. Enakku enna panradhune puriyala da.

Rishi walked over and knocked the door.

Ris: Anjali door open ma please...veliya vaa. Yaarum edhuvum pesa vena just nee vandhu sapdu first. 

Anj: Anna please inga irundhu ponga...enakku yarayum pakka vena...

Ris: Nee yarayum pakka vena..we will all leave please come out and eat.

Rishi convinced Yash and took him out to his home so that Anjali would come out and have some food. Rishi gave him food and water to Yash but he was stubborn and refused to have anything unless he knew Anjali had her food. By afternoon Yash could wait anymore and he left from Rishi's place and reached mansion. He saw Geetha was cleaning and called her.

Yash: Anjali saptala ?

Gee: Illa thambi..veliya varave illa..naa evlo sollipathen appavum varala

Yash: Seri neenga veetukku ponga naa sonna apram vandha podhum.

Geetha left with a heavy heart looking at the state of the two souls which was completely broken.

Anjali was lying on the floor, her hair was all mess and her face was strained with tears and eyes swollen of continous crying. Her eyelids were heavy for sleep but she couldn't close it a moment as the words of Varushini haunted her non-stop.

" Nee enakku romba special Anjali

Eppavum enna vittu poga matte la

Naa therinji unna hurt panna matten Anjali, oru vela ennoda past unna hurt panna please enna punish pannu but enkoodave iru

Ennoda past therinji nee enkoodave irukken nu sonna I will be the luckiest and happiest person in the world

Nee kooda irundha I will feel better

Something very important that I don't want to lose in my life

Nee, naa only us nothing else

Nee sirichite irundha naa enna vena senjute iruppen Anjali "

All the words Yash spoke to her reminiscenced in her mind which only made fresh tears find its way again. The second day went the same as the previous day and both were shattered completely.