Chapter - 60

Recap: Anjali saves Eshwar's daughter and he accepts for a chance to Yash to prove his passion and ability.

******************

Morning Anjali woke up early and did special pooja at home and prepared healthy breakfast and juices for Yash. Rishi, Dhiya, Nila and Nanda arrived at the mansion and saw Anjali busy running between the kitchen and the dining and did not let anyone to help her. 

Ris: Anjali avane tension illama irukkan nee yen ivlo tension agura ?

Anj: Tension illa konjam bayam. Avarukku edhuvum adi pada koodadhu nu.

Ris: Adhellam he is professional fighter. You will see today.

Dhi: Anjali, Yash enna panraru poi paaru po. We should leave early.

Anjali quickly went to the gym and saw Yash lying on the stage after his workout. She slowly went to him and sat beside him. She wiped the sweat with a towel and he looked at her with love and did not speak a word.

Anj: Why are you silent ? Everything will be fine. You will win today and Eshwar sir will train you for sure.

Yas: I have always thought of becoming a kick boxer but ippo nee naa jeikanum nu nenaikradha vida perusa yosichadhu illa. Naa achieve pannanum nu nee evlo aasa padra nu unnoda kannu solludhu and that gives me an unbelievable strength Anjali. I m not going to win today but your power of love will win. Seri what if lose my chance ?

Anj: Simple sweet ellathaiyum naane sapduven ungalukku onnum thara matten.

Yas: Oii sollu ma What if I lose my chance ?

Anj: I will screw your ear and will not stop pushing you until you win. If required I will not hesitate to shift to different room. Win panra vara you will have to stay alone Mr. Yash. Ipo come everyone is waiting for you.

Yas: Adpiavi ippadilam vera yosichi vechurukiya ?

Anjali pulled him to stand and returned to the living with their friends and waited for Yash to join them. Yash got ready in his gym suit and reached the living. They had the breakfast and Nanda took Yash's kick boxing kit and everyone was ready to leave.

Anjali pulled Yash to the pooja room and showed the arthi plate for him and tried to place the holy ash on his forehead but Yash stopped her hand. He pulled her close placing his forehead on hers and the sindhoor on her forehead stick to his.

Nil: Avan avan iruka tension la kooda sir ku romance koraiyudha paaru.Ayya samy kelambalama?

Nan: Avaru ennoda boss ma and YM groups President. Konjamachum mariyadha tharalam.

Nil: Adhellam enga ponna love panra muunadi expect panni irukanum. Ippo romba late.

Yas: Amma rowdy already nee thara respect podhum. Oore enna paathu bayandhuchu but naa inga indha rowdy ganga la mattikitten paaru.

Ri: Nee mattuma ? Vidhi yara vittudhu. Namma kooda paravala but Nanda pathi nenacha dhan pavama irukku.

Anj: Unga panchayat ellam poitu vandhu vechukalam. Ippo kelambunga chinna pasanga mathiri eppo pathalum sanda podringa. Nila, Yash return vandha apram yevlo venalum vambu pannu ippo vaa polam.

They all got in two cars and started to Eshwar's club. Few assistants were happy to see Yash back in the club and welcomed him with a hug. Eshwar was in the ring training his students. he heard the sudden commotion and turned to see Yash and Anjali with friends standing and the assistants ranting to him.

Esh: Anjali vaa da... how are you ? 

Anj: Fine sir...how are you ?

Esh: nalla irukken ma..sir ippo enna paanitaru VIP mathiri ellarum treat panranga. Enna theruvana ?