Chapter - 102

Recap: Tiwari falls into the trap of Yash and is on verge of losing the election

********************

Rishi and Dhiya's haldi and mehendi ceremony was done in a simple manner with closed ones alone. Dhiya's was done at YM mansion and Rishi's haldi was organised at his place with his parents. The evening before the marriage they did all the packings and left to wedding hall. At night Rishi called Dhiya to the terrace and she tiptoed when everyone was sleeping.

Rishi pulled her to his embrace and they sat start gazing holding each other's hand.

Ris: Last night of being lovers. I just can't believe that you accepted my love. Ippo kooda six months un pinnadi suthitu irundha madhiri irukku but now its just few hours that we will be husband and wife.

Dhi: I m very lucky Rishi to have you in my life. Nobody else could understand and support me like you do. And because of you I have our friends who could anything for us. Infact you are a businessman and a billionaire you could have chose any actress, model or an heir of any businessman but you chose me and you did crazy things to make me fall for you. I had some fears or may be insecurities if I m the right one for you. I m not from a wealthy family, I m not that beautiful like the models you come across in your business life but you broke every line of my fears and insecurity and made me fall head over heels for you. Evlo kova pattalum you haven't given upon me anytime or anywhere. I love you Rishi.

Rishi touched her forehead with the back of his palm and she looked at him squinting her eyes.

Ris: Ippadilam pesuviya. Are you ok baby?

Dhi: Unkitta poi konjam nalla pesunen paaru enna sollanum. Poda.

Dhiya stood to walk away but Rishi held her wrist and pulled back her and she landed on his lap. He traced his thumb on her cheeks.

Ris: I love you Dhiya. You are always special di. Whatever happens we are meant to be together and I m happy that I found you in my life. Who else can tolerate me other you ? Just can't wait for the morning to make you mine officially. Now one last kiss as my lover.

He pulled her closer and they kissed passionately.

Morning Yash woke up and saw Anjali sleeping and her face looked very tired. He got ready first and woke up Anjali but she was tossing and turning in the bed.

Yas: Enna ma are you ok ? Marriage ku ready aganum la. Get up.

Anjali woke up startled and stared at Yash.

Anj: Loosa Yash ne. You should have woke me first to get ready. Ivlo late ah elupure.

Yas: Maa, nee tired ah thoongitu irundha and I have been trying to wake you for a long time.

Anj: Shut up.

Yas: Yendi ippadi tension agure. There is nothing to do. you just need to get ready so don't be tensed and now go get bath.

Anjali rushed to the washroom mumbling to herself leaving a bewildered Yash. He knew she is not in good mood so he took all her jewels, accessories and costume and kept ready to help her. Anjali came back and he gave her a hot coffee first. As soon as she finished it he hugged her gently and ruffled her hair soothingly.

Yas: I love you Anjali.....just stay calm. Today is Rishi and Dhiya's big day and they would not like to see you tensed.

Anj: I m so sorry Yash. Yedho tension la kathiten. I love you so much.

He kissed her temples and let her to get ready and stayed by her side if she needed help. Yash was dressed in a maroon silk shirt and dhothi. Anjali chose a skyblue silk saree and temple collection jewels. She plaited her hair and adorned with jasmine flowers and they came out together.