Chapter - 139

Recap: Goutham and Varushini are punished to death by Yash.

*****************

"Peace is not the highest goal in life but it is the fundamental requirement".

The Peace which everyone wanted finally hit them. A wave of calm, peace filld everyone's heart. Though the death of Goutham did not create a big impact on everyone, Abhimanyu, Vinitha wished he would have changed and lived a life with them. Yash felt Meera maa's wish was always dream that did not come true when it came to Goutham's life.

All stayed for a few days in AM Residence and their bond grew well in all these days. They supported each other in every way. Yash finally took Anika in his arms. Anika loved to stay by Ansh and Anjali, vinitha made sure they made their bond strong with love from their birth.

Yash, Anjali and their friends returned to their penthouse. All the projects of YM Groups were high on success. Their life finally was on a track they wished. Yash returned to his business when Geetha returned to penthouse to take care of Anjali and Ansh. He made sure of returning early in the evening and spent time with them. Their love was blind and unconditional.

A month later:

Anjali was getting bored and missing office and their friends as they were so busy in the works. She informed Geetha to pack lunch for them and decided to surprise them. She got ready and stood infront of the mirror checking herself.

Anj Mv: Konjam extra weight pottruken. cheii..Eppadi reduce panradhu. Yash always says its not a problem but how can go in public with him like this. He is hot and I m fat. Oh god this mood swings and postpartum is spoiling my mood.

I m good and beautiful to my husband thats it.

Anjali breathed to relax her mind and got Ansh ready. Geetha placed the lunch bag in the car and Anjali was excited to surprise them.

She reached the office and the receptionist greeted her. The moment Anjali stepped in office all her insecurities popped out looking at the female staffs who looked not less than a model.

Anj Mv: Oh god, did I make a blunder in coming here. Why should I suffer all these. No Anjali don't get distracted. I m beautiful and strong. My Yash loves me a lot. My friends love and care for me. I m a strong and great mother. Good...All is well.

She walked ahead and the driver followed her carrying the bag and she was holding Ansh in her hand. They took the private elevator and Anjali was about to open the door of his room but stopped when she heard a female voice from inside.

Girl : I love you darling ,

Girl :you are a bad boy and I wish to meet you in private or may be we can go on a private date.

Girl: Yeah I know his wife is not around now. I will try as you said and that is why I dressed like her. Will try my luck else I will back off.

Juno came there and saw Anjali standing without entering inside. She kept her hand on Anjali's shoulder and Anjali jerked around. Juno was excited to see Ansh and took him from her.

Anj: Juno who is inside ?

Jun: No one . Why what happened ?

Anj: Listen...

Girl: you know the danger in doing this right. His friends are around and we may get caught anytime.

Girl: He is too hot yes but has a dangerous aura around him.

Juno listened the chat behind the door and her eyes widened in shock. She gave Ansh back to Anjali and barged inside. They saw a girl standing with a file and she was shocked to see Anjali and Juno.