Chapter - 79

Recap: Yash, Anjali and their friends dance and celebrate at the wedding reception.

***********************

Yash, Anjali, Nila, Nanda and Dhiya reached the mansion and entered inside with the security PIN. The couple were about to go to their rooms when Dhiya stopped them.

Dhi: Adhu, Meera maa has given some work for Anjali so you guys go to your rooms. We need some time.

Yash and Nanda nodded in acceptance and went to their rooms. Yash opened his room and saw it decorated with flowers everywhere and the bed had a heart shaped decorated with rose petals which brought a blush on his face. He took a towel and went to the washroom to get fresh. 

Dhiya, Nila and Anjali reached a guest room and Dhiya gave them new costumes.

Dhi: Meera maa wanted you girls to get ready in this saree for your wedding night. So now quickly get bath and change in to the saree. I will get you ready.

Anjali and Nila blushed and took the bags from Dhiya and soon they came to Dhiya changed into the costume. They were dressed in a chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse and the pallu was pinned in a single. Dhiya helped them do their hairs and adorned with jasmine flowers with minimal makeup.

Dhi: It will be too filmy if I give you milk to take in your hands so better both just walk casually and all the best. I m leaving to Rishi's place. No disturbances so enjoy. We will come for lunch tomorrow.

Nil: Dhiya, kandippa ponuma nee. Shall we stay together. We will plan my wedding night some other day.

Dhi: Kola panniduven rascal. Podi olunga. I m getting late. Rishi called me that he started from resort. So I will reach his place by the time he arrives there. See you bye. Seekiram ponga.

Dhiya left the mansion locking it with the PIN. Anjali and Nila looked at each other with a smile and walked out of the room. Nila went downstairs to Nanda's room and Anjali went to her room.

Yash was dressed in a tracks and was shirtless. He was drying his hair with a towel standing infront of the mirror. The sound of the door knob being twisted got his attention and he turned towards the door. Anjali opened the door and walked inside slowly. She saw the room decorated with flowers and candles and blushed profusely. Yash smirked at her reaction and walked towards her. Her breathe got hitched in her throat when he neared her but he walked away from her towards the door and locked it. 

He returned to her and stood behind her as their bodies were gently touching each other. He leaned and inhaled the fragrance of the flowers on her hair.

Yas: You are killing me with your beauty. Morning you looked dead drop gorgeous. Avlo azhagu now you look sexy in this saree.

He put his hand behind her small back and they sat on the bed facing each other. He lifted her chin to look at him and kissed her forehead.

Yas: Ippadiye pesama irukka poriya or you have any idea of speaking.

Anj: all these decorations are giving a different vibe. Romba shy ah irukku, like we are in this room for the first time mathiri irukku.

Yas: Idhu kooda nalla dhan irukku. And yes this is our first time after marriage so special ah irukanum la.

He kissed her cheeks and philtrum and pecked the corner of her lips rubbing her cheeks with his thumb. He pulled her to his chest and traced her fingers and palm with his fingers very gently which gave sparks to her. 

Yas: Oru romantic song play panna innum romantic ah irukkum la.

He took his mobile and played the song.