Chapter - 28

Recap: Yash punish Goutham for troubling Anjali. Anjali gets ready to accompany Yash to Germany on business trip.

*****************

Yash was busy to get the files ready for the business meet in Germany. He packed his luggage for his travel and Nanda came with his luggage.

Yash: Any important news ?

Nan: Goutham was delivered at his penthouse. Varushini took him to the hospital. Probably you should receive a call before boarding the jet.

Yash: let it be. Instruct your men to track them until we are back.

Nan: Sure sir.

Nila and Dhiya bid bye to Anjali and left to office. Dhiya planned to go shopping but due to a sudden important call she had to reach office. She quickly finished her work and reached the nearby mall and bought some night wears and short tank tops with jacket and camisole tops for Anjali. 

Yash reached Anjali's apartment and called her to reach the parking. Anjali dressed in a jean and shirt and her hair was tied in a high pony tail. Nanda got down and took her luggage and placed in the trunk and he got in the passenger seat and Anjali got in the back with Yash who greeted her with a smile.

Anjali was dumbstruck to see Yash dressed casually in a jean and shirt. This was the first time she was seeing him in casual wears. she was struggling to not look at him.

Yash : What happened ?

Anj: hmmm nothing nothing sir...

Dhiya called Anjali to check if she had started and informed her to meet Dhiya at airport. the travel to the airport was silent and Anjali didn't knew about Nanda.

Anj: Sir, who is this ?

Yash: He is my personal body guard Nanda..

Anj: Meeting dhane porom adhukku kooda body guard ah ?

Yash: don't worry we will go without him sometime very soon.

Anj: I didn't mean it.

Yash: But I do...

They reached airport and Anjali searched for Dhiya and called her to meet at  the departure . Yash and Nanda were waiting at a distance for Anjali. Dhiya quickly opened Anjai's trolley bag and placed all the dresses she bought.

Anj: Loosa Dhiya nee edhukku ivlo purchase panna ?

Dhi: Nee dhan loosu. munnadiye sollama last time la enna alaiya vittuta. Seri nee reach aanadhum idhellam pottu eppadi irukku sollanum puriyudha ?

Anj: haan seri solren...naa podra mathiri dhane vaagune?

Dhi: Illa andha paati podra dress la illa konjam stylish ah select panni irukken adhan pottu photo eduthu send pannu naanga pakkanum.

Anj: Romba exposing ah irundha poda matten.

Dhi: Pichiduven olunga podu....seri kelambu avanga unnaiye pakkuranga.

Anjali and Dhiya hugged and Anjali walked to Yash. Nanda took her luggage inspite she wanted to carry herself. They were walking in a different way from the usual one.

Anj: Sir, are we going on the right way, because departure is on that side.

Yash: This time I m kidnapping you definitely.

Anj: This is not you sound proof car. If I could make sound then you will be in trouble.

Yash: Try make a sound....I dare you.