Chapter - 88

Recap: Yash and Anjali visit a private island and spend the day there. Nanda was worried about not finding the whereabouts of Varushini

***********************

Yash and Anjali were roaming along the streets shopping and eating chats. 

Anj: We will buy silk shirts of same color and design for all of us. On a day out we shall wear it. eppadi ?

Yas: Seri come lets go to some mall.

Anj: first lets finish shopping in this market then we can go for mall.

Anjali selected many shell ornaments and bangles for Dhiya, nila and herself.  She took one of the conch shell and placed in Yash ear to hear the wave sound of it.

Anj: Sound super ah irukku la. Shall I buy this too ?

Yas: Maa, why do you ask my permission. Buy as many as you want.

Anjali bought conch shell for her friends and Meera. She was a coffee bean shell necklace which looked very beautiful and bought that too for all of them and a peacock feather with shell earring too. Later they stopped in a shop where they made couple bracelets with beads forming their nams. Anjali and Yash got one each on their hand with their names.

Later they went to a mall and bought dresses for all of them. Anjali stopped infront of a craft store and pulled Yash inside it.

She saw a seashell with pearls in it and it looked extremely beautiful.

Yas: Meera amma will love this. Shall we buy this for her ?

Yash smiled and they bought that for Meera and finally returned to resort and slumped on the couch.

At night they were watching movie cuddling on the couch. Anjali sat up suddenly.

Anj: Yash, I got a gift for you. Wait let me get it.

She rushed to their room and took the gift she bought for him and came back to him. She gave the pack to him and he took the gift and it was small boy and girl standing opposite and kissing on their lips with their hand back holding a heart in it. But Yash did not react anything.

Anj: you did n't like it ? Though it was cheap it looked beutiful. Its ok I will buy you something else.

Yash walked to their room and came to her and gave a pack to her. Anjali was down for his reaction but still did not let it show on her face and got the pack from him. She opened it and the next moment she was in his lap kissing him. He smiled through the kiss and pulled back and kissed her forehead.

Yas: How did you think I will not like something you give me and that too based on the price of it. You really upset me podi...

Anj: Sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry...She turned his face to her and kissed his nose.

Yas: I was astound and proud struck that our thoughts are similar and we bought same gift for each other. 

Anj: Ofcourse we are made for each other and we know each other as well. Appo no suprise that we chose same gift. But this is really beautiful. It is you and me. Always kissing kissing kissing. 

Yas: Correct di sweety. 

Anj: One we will have in our bedroom and one in your office. you will get my thoughts looking at it.

Yas: Do you think I need something to get you in mind. you are always in my thoughts from the moment I met you in bangalore. 

Anj: Today is last day I think we should celebrate.

Yas: We will celebrate cuddling rest after reaching home. You need break and get boost your strength before we start again. Ippo lets sleep. Morning we need get early and pack things.