Chapter - 30

Recap: Anjali send her photo dressed in short  tank tops to Yash by mistake and ends up getting in close proximity with him.

**************

Yash got ready in his business suite and waited for Anjali and she came dressed in a formal attire and a blazer to make her appearance more stylish. Her hair was tied in pony tail and her ears adorned with a stud. She looked completely professional and came to him with all the files and laptop. Yash had seen her usually in a formal attire but she looked completely professional in the business attire and at the same time she appeared extremely pretty in his eyes. She was struggling to face him and the breakfast was very silent.  After the breakfast when they were about to leave the room Anjali tried to start the conversation.

Anj: Sir, I.. I m s..so..sorry....last ....night...

Yash stopped by placing his finger on her lips..

Yash: I m sorry too. You need not explain why you came to the room. Just relax and lets go for meeting. Chill sweety..

Anj Mv: Sweety ah ? idhu eppo la irundhu ?

Soon they reached the parking and got in the limousine along with Nanda to head to the meeting place. The building had its own epic with excellent architertural designs. Anjali was stunned to look at the interiors. Every single carvings where a masterpiece.  

One of the executives received them and they entered the lift to reach the meeting room. As soon as they exited the lift the corridor was breathtaking with the lastest skills in architecture. Yash saw Anjali being surprised at the place.

Yash: This building has the masterpiece of work from all over the world. Every floor is unique. They are exemplary in this work and that is why I want to collaborate with them. We will be outstanding in our country when this becomes success. We are the first organistaion they have showed interest in our country to collaborate with.

Anj: Definitely you deserve more and no wonder they showed interest in YM groups.

Yash smiled at her and they entered the meeting room. An elderly man nearly in his 70's Mr. Gerald and his secretary who was very young and dressed in a short skirt and tank top with blazer sat next to him.

Anj Mv: Ippo dhan theriyudhu Dhiya yen andha dress poda sonna nu...semma sexy ah irukkanga. Ippadi irundha eppadi ellarum work pannuvanga.

Yash hugged the man and Anjali shook her hands with the man and his secretary. The meeting started and Yash gave all his files and started explaining about the advantages and benefits of this collaboration in his country.

Anjali gave him the laptop to run the presentation they made. The opposite party was highly impressed.

Gerald: I m highly impressed with your dedication. Looks like seeing me at your age...

Yash: Thank you so much Mr. Gerald...My pleasure you liked our presentation.

Gerald: You can submit the files on financial quotes. We will discuss again in two days. Hope my financial team would find it feasible.

Yash: My team has estimated in a way that we both would benefit from it and beyond that we would provide a fantastic base to root your name in our nation.

Gerald: Thats so nice young man...

The meeting went on further discussing about their companies and each other country. Yash was able to provide a good impression in every aspect Gerald expected.

Anjali knew Yash was very talented and charming but watching for a long time while he spoke every topic with complete knowledge made her surprised and she admired even more.