Chapter - 16

Recap: Anjali prepares to avoid meeting Yash after the previous day incidents

********

Yash walked in his room and saw all the files and his appointment sheets kept ready and even his tea was placed in a thermal cup and he smirked at Anjali's planning.

Yash: Madam alert ah irukingalo...unga alertness ah konjam test panniduvom....

He wore a white shirt and charcoal blazer with tie to office today. He removed the blazer and tie and undid the top two buttons of his shirt and rolled his sleeve before sitting in his seat.

Yash: Get ready sweety.....

He called Anjali to his room and sat with a file in his hand. Anjali sighed and breathed in and out before entering his room. As soon she saw him and his chest exposed slightly  she turned around and closed her eyes while Yash was smiling and bit his cheeks to control his laugh.

Yash: Ms.Anjali what are you looking there ?

Anjali slowly turned and did not see him and set her gaze to the desk.

Anj: Nothing sir.....

Yash: Get me coffee....

Anj: ok sir

she turned and left from the room immediately and reached the pantry.

Anj Mv: hufffffff.... enna manushan ippadi irukkaru. Ayyo olunga namma eppavum pola irundhu irukalam ippo ivaru namakku mela plan potta mathiri irukku.. Ayyo naa enna panuven.... I have not seen him like this.....

She took the coffee and knocked on his door and went inside. Yash was standing with his hands shoved in the pocket looking at the glass wall. Anjali kept the coffee on his desk and was about to leave but stopped when Yash called her.

Yash: Ms.Anjali I need some documents to be prepared and are very confidential so take your laptop and move in to my room.

Anjali gave him a "really ?" look but soon averted her gaze.

Anj: sir, shall I do it rom my desk?

Yash:No, its confidential so get back soon.

Anjali went to her seat and Yash did a dance mentally and settled in his seat. He took some files and kept ready and Anjali walked in with her laptop.

Yash: you can sit opposite to me and start documenting these files.

 Anjali got the files from Yash and started to type. Yash was working on his laptop stealing glances at her. After some time his mobile rang and he stood from his seat and attended the call pacing in the room trying his best to distract her. On the other hand Anjali was struggling not to get distracted but everything failed when Yash finished his call and leaned from her back to check on the progress and she held her breathe when his strong cologne hit her nostrils in the close proximity.

Yash: Anjali......

Anj:hmmmmm

Yash: Breathe.....

Anjali let out the breathe she was holding and nodded her head.

Yash saw her gulping hard and moved away from her and they continued working. Both were getting distracted with each other presence. Rishi entered the room and was shocked to Yash but composed from reacting when he saw Yash wink at him. 

Rishi: anjali enna type panre?

Anj: Sir, indha files document panna sonnanga sir.

Rishi: Idhu already document panniyache.