Chapter 01💝》getting together

Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the bench at the park.🌷🍁🍂
And it is flower frosting a little🌨🌦

Kook:(holding Tae's hand) I can't believe this.we'll marry in next month.omg🤩how do you feel baby?
Tae:nothing🤷‍♀️💁‍♀️
Kook:Huh?(angry pout)Let's stop this marriage then.😠 Don't u love me right?
Tae:(chuckles)I'm just kidding bubb!!😁
(He peck kookie's cheeks softly) You know what?my heart filled with happiness..and just like it's gonna pops out.💓💓
Kook:(giggles)This heart only belongs to me ok?Don't dare to look at other girls seductively after the marriage.I'll kill you surely.
Tae: (messing kookie's hair)It is nothing different since we started our love..right?Don't you?
Kook:(shyly kiss Tae's hand)
Tae:awww!!my baby is soo cutee..(he pulls kook to him embrace)
(Tae attached his lips on Jungkook's plumpy lips and close their eyes to feel it)
Kook:I love you soo much😘
Tae:love you mooree😘

One month passed....
On wedding day,,,
Priest: Mr Jeon Jungkook,Do u accept Kim Taehyung as your lowful husband?
Kook:yes!!I do..
Priest:Mr Kim Taehyung,Do u accept Jeon Jungkook as your lovable husband?
Tae:of course I do..
Priest:ok..you can kiss now..
(They kiss each other's lips passionately)

(After the party,they came to their home)

At home,,,

Tae suddenly hugs kook tightly.
Kook:you ok baby ?
Tae:yeah.Thank you for choosing me as your life partner.You know what?everyone didn't like me and refused me bcz of my anger issues and coldness,even my parents..but you did..
(Tears dripping out continuously)
Kook: (wiping his tears) heyyy Now stop thinking about past.This is a new journey for both of us.So I'll do my best to make our family happy.And plzz don't cry.I can't bear it up.
Tae:I know you do.I love u love u soo much.(peck his lips)
Kook:love u too baby..☺ Let's go to take a shower..
Tae nooded.

In their bedroom,
Kook: are u done?
Tae:yeah!
Kook:ok let's sleep then.I'm soo tired.
Tae:me too..( he jumps to the bed and laying down beside Jungkook)
Kook:don't u wanna cuddle with me?
Tae:i want it too badly.(he kiss kookie's forehead) And they fell into a deep sleep...

(he kiss kookie's forehead) And they fell into a deep sleep

Time skip to next morning..
(Tae wakes up due to the bothering sun rays and touch beside him to search his bunny.but he is not there)
Tae in mind::
Ohh!!my baby has woke up early.
(He takes a quick shower and go to the kitchen)

(Kookie is preparing foods for breakfast facing back. Tae come closer to him back hugging, kissing deeply kookie's nape)

 Tae come closer to him back hugging, kissing deeply kookie's nape)