Chapter 16💝》mission

Ohhh I got 500+ reading babies..
🥺🥺🥺
Thank you sooo much loveliesss...
'°•●♡●•°'
It's sooo worth to me..
🥺😇😇🥺
Love youuu
😘😘💜💜💜😘😘

At the same day,
Time:- 6.30 p.m.

Yg:Let's go Tae.
  Tae nods with visible tears on his weak eyes.
Tae:h-hyung can I see Jungkook for the last time plzz?
Yg:ok..but come quick.. I'll wait outside..
Tae: ok..
       Yoongi go towards the car which was parked for a minute ago while Tae rushing inside the room..

Tae:I know I have to leave at the time that you need me the most..sorryy for that..
Get more strength koo..I know you can.when I come back here,plz make me happy from ur progress..That's the only thing I want..
You know how much I get hurt when I see you like this by covered with many tubes and vires.

    Tae stares at him for sometimes with flowing eyes and heavy heart.

       He remember everything that they used to do before a week ago. Tae sighs heavily thinking how quick their happy life changed into this..
        Everything that they did are started to play in his mind like a film strip..
Kookie's bunny smile,crazy talks,sassy fights which were ended up sharing soft kisses getting blur hitting more tears into Tae.

      He couldn't help to control his heavy heart any longer seeing Jungkook.
Tae slowly approach to kook & keep more pecks on his cold forehead plus hugs him without knowing tomorrow will come or not..

Yg:Tae let's go..
Tae: I-I love u kookie... stay safe..
     He says with trembling lips.
Tae:plzz doctor take care of him..
Dr: I'll do my best Tae..but plzz come as soon as you can..
  (Tae also hugs him)
Then tae left with Yoongi..

At somewhere,

Tae: where are we hyung?
Yg: at my place..don't worry..
  Tae nod with a nervous heart.
Yg: come on this way.. I've something to show you.

In a pretty dark room.
    Yoongi points on 6 images which are pinned to the wall.

Tae's pov..
     Seeing that 6 men,I feel like my blood boils..I gritt my teeths and clenched my fists to control the anger..

Yg: are those men---
Tae: y-yes they are fvking bustards..
But how do you know exactly?
Yg: I found it through some cctv footage.
Tae: this much quick?but ho-
Yg:(with a bit rough voice) Didn't I say you're not allowed to ask questions?
Tae:s-s- sorry hyung..
Yg:anyway these two men will come to the nearest building. So we've to start this from there..
Tae:wh-   do we have to kill two men at o-once.
Yg:yesss!!! We should put Rayan to the end of this plan..Let's take care of him later.
Tae:I don't wanna kill any person..I ca-
Yg: what Tae? Does it mean that do u wanna let them peacefully who was kill ur unborn baby & put Jungkook to on that situation? Aa? You--
Tae:(shouts) NOOOO!! I'm ready..
Yg: ok...good..
Now sleep.. we've  more works for tomorrow..

Yoongi shows a room Tae to sleep..
       Even though Tae closed his eyes he only reminds Kookie's helpless & pale face.. It leads to fall some warm tear drops through his cheeks..

 It leads to fall some warm tear drops through his cheeks

_______________________________

That's all for today..

From now on I've to update short chapters.bcz I have so many school works to complete.
So, sorry for that. I guess you don't mind.
😚☺☺☺😚

Byee babies..stay safee..
Keep smiling..
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Vote,comments plzz🥺🥺🤗