Chapter 11💝》pregnancy pains

Next morning,,,
Tae's pov,,,
       I started to get dress to leave for the office & Jungkook is still sleeping peacefully..I don't wanna wake him up bcz he was too tired struggling with our baby last night.

           After packing my bag,I'm about to leave but noticing the cute glare at me I make my steps towards him

Tae:Good morning fluffy!!Did u awake?(ruffling his messy hair)
Kook:(nodded)good morning hyung. Are u going now?
Tae:yes baby, I'll come as fast as I can...ok?
Kook:Ok(smiling)
Tae:and u should take a nap after having ur breaky,right? You seem like soo tired.
Kook:I'll hyung.
Tae:all the foods are in the kitchen and eat whatever u want. But don't get too much pressure..
Kook:ok..Don't worry bear..

       Tae smiles at him and places a gentle kiss on his lips.Then tae reached kookie's tummy which is growing big now.
Tae:(kept his hand on the top of it) hey my little angel,,I'll miss u babe..and don't be naughty & let ur mommy take some rest.ok? Love u bothhh
Kook:we love u tooo😘 take care.🤗
Tae:you too princess..

🤗Tae:you too princess

   He Left..

Kook:(to his bump) my baby might be hungry right?Let's have our breaky first the-- (feels a kick)
Tae:omooo..(smiling) don't be so aggressive baby.. (softly sweeps his hands across the belly) let's go..

Kook:ummmm... Those foods are damn delicious... ur dada is soo good at cooking...      what we do now?
Mmmm..  can't we take a lil nap..It'll be good for both of us..
     As saying he climbed up to the cough carefully, and dozed off..but only for 1 minute.
      He got up from the cough feeling a hard waves of kicks making His eyes dripping out some tears through his pinky cheeks.

Kook:baby!!you're so frisky as same as ur dada.(smiles ignoring the pain)
I know u won't make me to sleep..
      He grabbed the two boxes of food that was made by Tae then go in to their room to take some rest. He sat on the chair except the bed.

Jk's pov,,
     Shit.. why is my back hurting this much like burn out..
(Some little tear drops jumps out from his eyes without permission of Jungkook.)
        He wipes that tears harshly. Why the fu*k are u doing Jungkook? Can't you bear even a little pain? How would you do the delivery of our baby? Don't act like a kid. You've to bear up all the pain like a real man. Don't be too weak.. don't make any troubles to Tae. He'll be tired of you..
          He sticks his tears forcefully inside his eyes not to come out.And the baby is kicking nonstop which make Jungkook flinched from every kick.