chapter 19💝》reveal.

Tae's pov

Tae's pov.
I just want to run away from this darned life..
I take all the pills & water to my mouth
And about to sip,but....
a harsh slap touch my face which is making all the pills throw out from my mouth. I fall to the floor while crying my lungs out..

Yg: what are you going to do? Huh?
Commit suicide? Do you think that's the way to solve these all problems?
He yells out from uncontrolable anger..

Yg:Just calm down Tae.. You've to live not for only yourself,but for him..Can't u remember, there's a another life depends on you.. Did u forget that? Don't you think how can he able to live without you? Just-just calm down plzz..
*tears rolls down from his eyes*

Tae's pov..
That's true.. how I forget about my innocent soul... He is soo sensitive.. If something happens to me,how will he able to live? Yes..I'm suck.. My whole life is a suck...

Tae: I don't wanna kill that Rayan.. I can't do that again.plzz..hyung.. I can't..
Yg:but--- ok! Do whatever you want. But you're not allowed to go anywhere from here until I finish this.. bcz Rayan will be soo mad with us now. So It's not good for you to leave..
Tae: I don't care.. I wanna go to my kookie.. *sobbs*
Yg: Didn't I said you can't go nowhere. Do not-

Tae: what the fu** Yoongi.. Who are you? Why are you behaving like this?
I'm sooo done with this words..

Yoongi looks up confusely bcz he call him as Yoongi without using Hyung..

Tae: Enough is enough Yoongi.. I am going to see Jungkook..

He about to leave but Yoongi held his wrist..

Yg: why can't you understand Tae? You can't go in this situation. Just-

Tae shut his eyes annoyingly and yanked Yoongi's hand so harsh.

Tae: Shut ur mouth up... Do whatever you want,If death of a person make u happy.. but I'm not coming with you from now on.. Enoughhhh!! (He yells)
Yg: It's fine Tae..but you do not move any steps outside the house..got it? (Without caring what Tae said)

Tae: why do I wanna listen to u? Who are you mine of? Huh?
You'll never feel about my condition bcz you're not a lover.right? Even you don't know what is love mean?
You can not imagine even a bit the pain of getting apart from the closet person of our heart.. You don't know about real love.. so just shut up.. I-

Yg:shhhhhhhh!!! * breaming shade of tears* what did you just say, I never feel what is the pain of getting apart from most loved one & I never loved with someone for real?.. Is that you said?
   He laughs like a evil..😼😡

Yoongi sits on the floor while crying so hard..
   "No one knows about my suffer & my pain.
Do u know how hard I cried every night,each and every second? Do u know how many times I tried to commit suicide.. No one knows r-right..
*breath heavily* Everyone think that I'm happy without asking who is me for real including you Tae.. w-what d-did you say that I felt happy from death of a person?  You didn't saw me how hard I cried,how much I suffered from that.didn't you?
*a lot of tears jumps out from his eyes continuously.*

Tae's pov..
      My heart melts see him like that.. I spent more than a week with him since the day he took Jungkook to the hospital. But I didn't see single tear on his eyes or frustration of his face. Then what is the reason of this much heavy tears.
        Yeah, sometimes I heared some sobb sounds from his room but I didn't care at all. I feel so sorry about that.bcz when I cried he was always by my side calming me down..but me_ _ _ _ _,
At least I had to ask "are you ok?"

         I kneel down in front of him ruffling his hair..

Tae: I'm so sorry hyung..

He become a silent for a bit then he hugs me tight saying,
"I-I m-miss them sooo much Tae.."

Tae: but w-who?
    I ask in a shock.

He stands up from there and walk to his room while grabbing my wrist..

In his room..

It's messy room a bit.. my eyes widen seeing empty,but a lot of alcohol bottles in there.

What? Did he drink this much?
    Now I'm craving to know what happened to him to behave like this.

Tae: h-hyung If you're comfortable,plzz tell me what happened?

Yg: It's a bit long story Tae.. *sighs*
Here.. You'll know who they are?

   He gives a photo album to Tae..

________________💝__________________

I don't wanna give Yoongi's life as a written flashback..bcz It'll be a bit boring..
So I expect to upload it using some images..

I have a class now. So I have to go..🙄🤓

》》May be I'll give a double update today,but not sure at all.. I'll try.. ok

Byee byeee...😘😘😘

See u soon in flashback of Yoongi's life...
       ☺☺☺☺☺💝☺☺☺☺☺

          Ly🌈❤