Alive

"-hell..." Clint murmured in disbelief. "Nat? Is it really you?" Steve asked, slowly moving towards her like she would disappear if he got too close. "It's me, well, it's not me me... It's complicated." She said, looking slightly uncomfortable. Tony looked at Bruce. "Bruce, what did you do?" He asked cautiously. "Like she said, it's complicated. When I put the stones back, I decided I needed to make one more stop." "How? The guy said it was irreversible." Scott asked, barely able to get the words out. "I didn't reverse it. This timeline's Nat is gone." Bruce tried to explain. "He pulled me out of my timeline and brought me here," Nat said. "I was on Morag with the others, ready to go back, when Nebula told me about the Soul stone and what would have to be done to get it. I told the others that I would meet them back in the present, and then I used my last Pym Particle to go to Vormir. I traveled to exactly where you two were at that moment." She explained, stopping for a moment to gesture to Scott and Hope. Then she continued. "I saw Scott jump and Hope collapse. I pulled him back so that he could help her. Once I saw that they were both okay, I got ready to jump. But then Bruce appeared and stopped me. He explained that he was from a timeline in which we succeeded in bringing everyone back, but I didn't make it. He gave Scott the Soul stone and gave him a video to give to the others when they got back to 2020. Then he took me one week into the future, which is today, and caught me up on everything." She finished. They all ran up and hugged her. "I can't believe you're back!" Clint said happily.

"You're lucky that the Time Keeper's allowed this to happen."

They all turned to the corner of the room, just in time to see a glowing rectangle disappear. A man walked out from the shadows. "It-it can't be..." Thor stuttered.

"Hello, brother."

It was Loki, God of Mischief.

                                                                     Author's Note

LOKI ISN'T DEAD! I BROUGHT HIM BACK! DON'T SAY I NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR YOU! 

Also, I TOLD YOU SO! X 2