I

Note: I don't know how like school years work in Britian so please just push it past and bear with me. I know it's wrong but I really don't need you to remind me

I looked out my window seeing Nikki combing her hair. I miss her. Why was I so stupid. She was my first kiss too but I didn't regret it. We don't talk much anymore just an occasional "hey" in the school hallway. She was so pretty like seriously I've never seen another girl that has a pretty smile like hers.

She was a popular girl, but she was still very confined and really only talked to her friends. I've seen countless dudes walk up to her with a cocky smile and leave with a frown, but I don't blame her. All those guys are jackasses.

My parents were still asleep so I quietly walk down the steps making sure not to make any noise. I quickly grab an apple and dash out the door seeing I was fifteen minutes late. "Hey," Nicole shouts running over with her backpack on her back. "Can you drive me to school today and tomorrow? My parents left for a business thing and they usually drive me. Sorry it's so sudden." She explains with a small curve in her lips. She knew I'd say yes. We may not be friends anymore but when we were, we knew each other better than anyone else and she knows I can't say no because I'm not that type of person.

"Sure but I have to pick up two of my friends." She nods and gets in on the passenger's side and I, the drivers.

We drive down the street when a familiar house comes into view and I pull into the driveway. Josh walks out the door and walks up to the car arching an eyebrow. "Why is she here? And why is she in the front?"
"Way to be subtle." I jokingly mock making him give a small wave and get in the back. Josh was a nerd like me and we were both in a small group which we like to call ourselves "the sidemen."

"I'm Josh." He states leaning up looking over at Nicole.
"I know. Josh Zerker. You're a senior ,and a straight A student. You plan of going to University of Manchester and have a YouTube channel called Zerkaa. You play with Si who is Miniminter7."
"Wait, you know my channel name?" She nods in response and we both look at each other. Josh mouths "she's crazy" making me let out a small laugh.
"I am not crazy just smart and attentive." She protests smiling.

"Aye mates." Vik greets getting in the back next to Josh. They do their little introductions before we start again towards school.

We reach the school building fifteen minutes before first bell. "Why do you guys get here so early?" She questions and we all shrug.
"We all just meet up on the football field and play a bit with our friends. Want to join for a bit?"
"Nah, I have to get to my locker." We all nod and get out of the car heading our separate ways.

"Why have you never told us to call you Si?" Josh asks making my stomach twist.
"It's just a thing between her and I."
"Oi does our little Si have a girlfriend?" Vik mocks.
"No we were friends a long time ago. And don't call me that." I state sternly making both of them give me a weird look. "And we have to pick her up tomorrow too."

"What happened between you two anyway?" Josh asks curiosity taking its toll. I roll my eyes not bothering to respond clearly, but mumble, "it's a long story."

A/N
I've never seen a high school sidemen fanfiction before and a I thought like yolo whatever... I'm sorry