explaining

I write this to you all to explain extra information in the book.

First, races and Aging:
Shapeshifters reach adulthood when they are 18. (They don't age.)

Dragons age a little faster meaning that they reach adulthood at 16. (They don't age.)

Hellhounds in the right condition will reach adulthood in three months after birth. (The right condition is being born in the underworld. Also they don't age.)

Secondary rules, types of races:

Type A: Greek/Roman mythology.

Type B: Aluran mythology.

Type C: Norse mythology.

Type D: Other mythologies.

Third, special souls:
Unlike the two above these can for everyone.

Starsoul:  the soul of a star, these type of souls are very powerful and give the bearer an great amount of power. Furthermore they can destroy the world and reset it with one flick of their fingers.

Moonsoul: the soul of the moon, these soul are less powerful as the starsouls but have the power to control the tides, the rotation of the moon and many more.

Fourth, prophecies:

The child of the sun and moon: when a starsoul and a moonsoul will get a child and it his the representation of both parents, the child will destroy the world we know of.

Fifth, bondings:

Helleum bond: when a demon and its mate, know one of them or both is dying, they can choose to merge. The demon will speak out the words of binding and the bodies of both participants will be destroyed, it is unclear if it will hurt. After the bodies are destroyed the souls will be combined and in the underwold a new being will be borned and forgets its past lives. The being coming from this type of bonding is a hellhound.

Sixth, matings:

Incestuous matings, same sex matings and heterosexual matings.