Instinct: 5

His instinct trying to be free like he wanted to get out of the cage and took control all over his body. Gumball never allows to do that, he is just fine and got everything in control. He ever wondered that it's just easy to control his instinct.

Well, Gumball is, keyword: is, a troublemaker, he kinda immature and stubborn for not expressing the feelings or the truth. He never likes to do that with Penny which they both became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Days turn to weeks, his instinct is growing bigger and Gumball is trying his best to stay in control. He thought it was gonna be easy, however, he's wrong. He can't think but he knows how to do or help it.

Neverlessness, he couldn't just think straight or know it right now cause his instinct is taking some half parts of his mind.

The voice echoed in his mind, he's trying to stop it but it's no use, it getting louder like he gonna pass out. He not going to, but he went to the bathroom and look at himself in the mirror.

He gasped, he saw the other version of himself which reveals that was instinct Gumball. He was bigger, with yellow eyes, his claws are long and sharp, and his fangs are bigger, almost like his mother. The appearance of his fur is blue but duller is added and it was messy.

Gumball couldn't believe his eyes and look at the time, well it was 3 am. He asked, "What are you doing here? And who are you?"

Instinct Gumball from his mirror answered, "I'm your instinct inside of you." His voice sounds darker than his own.

"W-what? Is that me?" He stammered, pointing himself to the mirror.

"Yes, it's you, you dumbo!" He chuckled evilly.

"What do you want from me?" He shouted but realizes that it's the night, so he whisper-shouted, "What do you want from me?"

"I want nothing, you can't control or do anything with me. You're a weakness while I am the strongest one against you! You have no control over me."

"Pfft, stop talking nonsense and of course I can control it over you whatever I want. Since that, because you're in my head."

"Well, you don't understand. I will be there in your head for the rest of your life and you can't stop me." He smiled evilly.

"No! It can't be! You have no right to control me, I can't let you do that!"

"Well let see for example if I can do this..." He stops himself and growls on the mirror making Gumball growls too. Then he stops, making Gumball shocked and scared at the same time.

"How did you do that?" He asked, that was the stupidest question ever but he still doesn't believe him.

"For gosh sake, I'm inside of you, the real you where I can control you!"

"No, I can't let that happen, not on my watch."

"You're too stupid to know about this, I can control when or whatever I want."

"No, I will not!" He hissed as instinct Gumball opens his claws which normal Gumball does the same.

"Here's the deal my normal guy, if you let me control some of your body but don't worry they won't suspect it, I'll keep your brother alive. If you don't, then I will gonna take a whole body of yours and eat your brother. So do we have a deal?" He explained as he put his hand on the mirror, waiting for Gumball to his too.

Gumball thinks for a moment then finally he accepts it, putting his left on the mirror then boom. His instinctive version of himself is gone, then look at himself again. He doesn't want him to eat Darwin so he already knew the deal was.

He heard a voice that laughed evilly as Gumball tried to calm down. Still laughing, he went back to bed and lay. He is terrified of losing Darwin or hurting anyone else, he will regret it. Then a voice hissed through his head.

"Thanks for the deal."

Gumball replied, using his head, "You're welcome, deal is deal."

Then a voice spoke, "Um, I hate to tell you but we seem a bit hungry."

"Are you kidding me?" He shouted in his head.

"Remember the deal?" He shouted again making Gumball flinch. He looked at Darwin who is sleeping peacefully in his fishbowl.

"Fine." He sighed as the instinctive version laughed, taking over him then he went out of the window and jump.

He running like a cat on all fours, still running until he reaches the forest. Then his instinct leads him and smells for food until he saw a bird again. He hides in the bushes and lets out a low growl, making the bird look up and turns around for the sound but nothing. Gumball freed his claws and step forward, very slowly not to scare the bird. Then he caught the bird, flapping his wings to free himself. Nothing happened as the instinct tear him up with his teeth and claws, eating a fresh flesh of the meat.

What reminds him that he needs to keep the secret and from now on.

He can control it by himself and no one will know it.