TAWOG Imagine Episodes

The Turkey- When Thanksgiving is back again the turkey from another continent (Europe) decided to shut down that leads to a starving Apocalypse, Richard had to find the turkey and save them
  The Crossover
  The Original
  The Cat
  The Dog- A long waiting for them to get a puppy, finally there a lost American Akita named Barry went to Watterson house for safety reasons and decided to keep him for a pet.
  The Vines
  The Reverse
  The Style
  The Winter (Winter Special)- Many kids from school who build so many snowmen that it turned to be alive by Hector's mom  
  The Island (Summer Special 7 WHOLE DAYS)- When the Elmore people have a good vacation, the ship crashed on the big lonely Island and the Watterson need to stay survive for a week. 
  The Primal- Darwin watch a commercial from a computer(a reference to We Bare Bears) which leads Watterson lost in the forest and went staving savage animals.
  The Anger-Management- Nicole had a serious anger issue so try to calm her down isn't working, and her parent had decided to take her to Anger Management. 
  The Website
  The Time
  The Elf
  The Easter- During Easter day, all kids are depressed, there are no eggs, candies, and treats which made news spread around Elmore. So the Watterson got an idea that Richard and Anais should be Easter Bunnies to save them.
  The Cucumber
  The Shape
  The Valentine
  The Food
  The TV
  The Anniversary
  The Fourth
  The Birthday
  The Fortune
  The Fools- Gumball and Darwin go to school on April's Fools day, to win much money for who fooled them the most.
  The Prankster- Nicole, and Richard go out to prank each other when the kids told them to stop, but they didn't listen they want to win who the best prankster.
  The Argument
  The Special
  The Error
  The Pet
  The Artist
  The Sister
  The Mummy- The Watterson finds a mysterious mummy family at Elmore Museum and a long way from the tomb.
  The Jewelry
  The Fish
  The Mom
  The T-Rex
  The Paper
  The Popular
  The Permission
  The Fandom
  The Meme
  The Jam
  The Cartoon
  The Holiday
  The Breakdown
  The Electricity
  The Mute
  The Sound
  The Kitten
  The File
  The Emoji
  The Cleanse- Watterson had to go to the hospital for no reason, the doctors gonna check their health or any problem. But they actually do....food. They have to follow the doctor's order of what Watterson should eat.
  The Camp
  The Water
  The Giant- Hector wants someone to fight for him to feel like a hero, then he asked Gumball and Darwin, so they can turn Nicole to Giant to fight Hector.
  The Home-Schooled
  The Diner
  The Tail
  The Fur
  The Reference
  The Guest
  The Request
  The Plaza
  The Rule
  The Yo-yo
  The Toys
  The Music
  The Laser- Richard got a free laser tag game ticket and decided to take them for the weekend, Nicole and Gumball can't take it and they had to tell them the truth.
  The Target
  The Hamster- Principal Brown got another hamster that looks so smart and young, which because it makes Gumball get in trouble when he does nothing. 
  The Overprotective- Gumball, Darwin and Anais had been sick and tired of Nicole to protect them from dangerous stuff, Gumball have to tell that they will protect there own.
  The REALISTIC- Nicole and Richard was walking down the sidewalk to get home, they stop where the electricity working, soon the lighting struck the power and struck Nicole and Richard to be real-life animals. (Reference from Oggy and the Cockroaches)
  The ROAR
  The Shine
  The Darkness
  The Year
  The Pants
  The Wig- Richard who hated to be a bald father, but he got an idea to get his actual hair "wig" to put on his head, Unfortunately, the wig had stuck in is head, and Watterson had to help him to take it off.
 The Snow- Gumball who were just having a bad day, he only just wanted early snow in December but Anais got a plan to get snow to Elmore.
  The Donkey
  The Present
  The Parrot 
  The Fired
  The Roles
  The Doctor
  The Dragon
  The Fruit
  The Depression
  The Gender-bent
  The Invisible
  The Prodigy
  The Teenager- Finally, it was Gumball's birthday, he thinks it is exciting to turn teenager; but when he became 13, he now looks more "EMO" way. Anais and Darwin had to find a way to get Gumball back but there's something that is controlling him.
  The Partner- Yuki and Nicole are still BFF, but there's something that makes their BFF torn apart, Nicole and Yuki have to save together. 
  The Creature
  The Caution  
  The Sibling 
  The Triplets
  The Remote-Fu
  The Adoption(it is a very special "imagine" episode)
  The Forgotten 
  The Softball 
  The Were-cat
  The Were-wolf
  The Company
  The (Good)Friday
  The Terror
  The Dad
  The Pumpkin
  The Thanksgiving
  Technology
  The Bots
  The Flea
  The Trip
  The Lost
  The Madness
  The Stress
  The Lovers
  The Privacy
  The Redesign
  The Mask
  The Education
  The Chrono-Keeper
  The Rally
  The Classmate
  The Mailbox
  The Coffee
  The Bear
  The Carnival
  The Dance
  The Surprise
  The Gumball
  The Biology
  The Anthropomorphic

If there anything I need to change of giving me a new idea of a new image episode, you're welcome! <3