14

"Bae let go of me!" I shouted trying to get her harsh grip off my arm "You're fucking insane!"
"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled harshly back at me, yanking me by my arm out of the school and into the field area, finally letting me go. Once she did I used the same arm she yanked me on to backhand slap her but she retaliated slapping me back but harder. So hard I fell onto the cold ground. "Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" She shouted once more. "Fuck you!" I cried out loud. I stumbled back onto my feet getting ready to walk away but she tugged me back towards her. "What do you want!?" I shouted so loud that my voice echoed a bit through the air.

"You really left me for her!?" Bae yelled

I rolled my eyes knowing where this was gonna go so I quickly started to walk my way towards the school building but Bae had followed continuing to rant on how I'm the worst girlfriend ever and I made her like this man fuck her.

"Y/n listen to me damn it!"

I entered the building and walked down the hallway in the direction of the gymnasium in hopes of finding Jiwoo maybe she can handle her.

I continued down the hallway hearing nothing but my heavy sighs , Bae and I's heels clicking on the floor, and Bae's shouting.
By the great timing of God, Jiwoo had busted through the gym doors with panic on her face looking around frantically until she she had spotted me. Look of relief came across her face quickly running up to me with the sound of her heels clicking fast.
She hugged me tightly but her face expression darkened and transitioned into anger as she laid eyes on Bae.

"Stay the fuck away from her" she lowly said pushing me off to the side and menacingly walking up to Bae face to face

"I promise you, this ain't what you want.." Bae had her eyes locked and loaded on her, her fist balling up slowly and tight.
"Come at me bitch." The last thing Jiwoo said before punching her hard in her mouth making Bae stumble back a bit.

I would jump in but I'm not going to. Bae deserves every second of it. I stood off to the side watching closely as Jiwoo starting going ham on Bae. Punching her non-stop. Bae got in some good hits too but mostly Jiwoo was overpowering her. I smirked and made light encouraging remarks throughout the fight for Jiwoo feeling satisfied on how hard Jiwoo was willing to go and defend for me.

Author POV

As Y/n still observed the fight she noticed Bae getting frustrated and frustrated as she couldn't get that much punches in.
Being completely fed up Bae used what was left of her might and tackled Jiwoo harshly hard onto the ground making Jiwoo hit her head hard on the floor. A little too hard.

What sounded like a hard snap made both Y/n and Bae freeze.
Long distant silence.
"Jiwoo.." Y/n called out slowly with shook and fear in her eyes trying to now process how everything escalated. Bae slowly got up and lightly tapped her with her foot to see if she would make any movement. She didn't.

(Sorry for the short chapter)