For Sale

Chae's latest post  (video above) and its caption: 

For SALE

What: preLoved Sister - Park Jihyo; 22 years old

Reason for selling: staying too much at home

Item Pros: adorable, charming, with pretty eyes and lovely smile, beautiful, chic, talented, and the best sister in the world

Item Cons: sometimes forgetful, with a very loud voice, might(?) come along with her fake twin sister Sana and can really be silly too

Selling price: negotiable

**This is just for fun! no to hate comments**

-----------------------------------

Park Jihyo recently graduated from college but her loving sister often teases her for becoming a bum. After years of hard work both with studying and her club activities, she begged her parents to let her rest for at least three months before she finds something to do. When she persuaded them, all Jihyo did was stay at home, eat and sleep. She rarely goes out and if she does, it's only because their mother asked her to; like buying groceries or driving her little sisters somewhere.

Aside from disconnecting herself from the outside, Jihyo also rarely uses social media; instead, she's reading books or studying musical acts. She likes to continue her passion for performing on stage or maybe start a small business like a bookstore, and that will be after her well-deserved vacation ends. Having said that, Jihyo does not even have the slightest idea that she's gaining attention online and it's all because of her naughty sisters who posted an edited video of her with a witty caption.

A lot of their family friends and Chae's IG friends commented positively as well. Others even hinted at being charmed by Jihyo. It has only been a few hours but the number of likes and comments is already enough for Chae to ignore her phone for the time being. Sana who keeps monitoring the comments suddenly rises from her seat while squealing.

"What's wrong with you, Sana Unnie?"

Chae asked.

"Look who just commented on your post, quick!"

She excitedly shows her phone to Chae and pointed out the recent comment; it was from their favorite person in the world; Min Yoongi.

"Yoongi Oppa?!"

She exclaimed. Min Yoongi was Jihyo's only friend but they went separate ways after high school as Yoongi went abroad with his family. Given the difference in the place they live in, the demands of college life, and probably more, the two lost contact with each other, especially since Jihyo does not use social media to connect with people.

I'm glad the price is negotiable, otherwise, I can never afford her 😉

Chaeyoung read the comment out loud and on cue, she and Sana cheered together. Their mother came out of the kitchen to see what was going on and as soon as she finds out, she too ends up smiling with them. Yoongi was so welcomed in Park's household to the point that they even consider him part of their family. Even their dad trusted him with his daughters; especially with Jihyo. She was able to go out with friends thanks to Yoongi who always comes with her but after her chaperone left, she was no longer allowed to stay out late.