My Baby 👶

Superman returns variety show

Dad - Suga
4y/o daughter - Jihyo
Mom - Jisoo (Jihyo's previous name)

----------------
Min residence...

The alarm clock at Min's master bedroom begins to ring when the time strikes at 7am.

Wife, Jisoo is up early preparing breakfast. She went to their room to check on her husband. She needs to go soon but she have to make sure that daddy is fully awake before she leaves.

"Wake up love. It's time for me to leave. I already cooked breakfast, make sure Jihyo will eat before she goes to school."

Yoongi steer out of sleep after hearing his wife's voice.

"You're leaving? Where to?"

He asked in his bedroom voice,

"Yes, you didn't forget about the filming right? The staff was here since 5am setting everything up."

Hearing his wife's words, Yoongi forced his self to get up. Jihyo, their four year old daughter and him has joined a variety show named Superman Returns. Her wife Jisoo will have to leave the house for a whole day to give them time to film.

That's the only downside of joining the show. He will be left behind babysitting their only daughter.

"Love, I'm not sure what to do. Can't you stay instead? It's just the first day after all."

"I thought we talked about this love? I can't stay here. Besides, I made you a note. Just read it from to time. I put all reminders you will be needing. I'm sure our daughter will not cause any trouble so you should be fine 😊"

"Jisoo... won't you change your mind? Hmm? For me?"

"I won't so you better get up now and feed Jihyo. Don't make her late on the first day of school, love."

"Okay, got it boss."

Suga, lazily get up to freshen up his self. Jisoo went to get their daughter wake up and prepare for school. She at least wanted to see her off before leaving her under her father's care. When Suga came to the dining room, his wife and daughter are already there.

"Daddy's hair is coo coo nest 😄"

Suga automatically smoothed his hair and made her girls laughed. He sits next to Jihyo and began patting her head.

"Even your laughter resembles your mom baby, I feel left out."

"Well, she's my daughter after all."

Jisoo said proudly. Who can't deny that?? Not when Jihyo is the exact carbon copy of Jisoo when she's her age. They're basically twins born in different era.

"She takes after you so much. Not just your face but your voice too. What did you get from daddy then sweetie?"