Happen Ending (2)

We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past but by the love, we're not extending in the present.

--Marianne Williamson

**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--

a/n: Please read (or reread) the part 1 first, it's a must and that's for the best. If not, you'll get confused and won't enjoy the whole story.

Yoongi's POV

Contentment... do you know what this word means? I can search it in every dictionary, internet websites, and yet I still don't understand its meaning. Lucky are those who truly understand the word contentment and bless us who are still figuring it out.

From being a young dreamer, I grew up as a successful man. I accomplished a lot within the past twenty years of my life, achieving almost half of my dreams and still pursuing more. But the more I realized my dreams, the more I feel at a loss. 

Yes, people considered me successful with all the money I made. It took me only a year to make a name for my self after composing my first hit song. It became famous as soon as it was released and even infiltrated other nearby countries' music charts. My popularity skyrocketed and become one of the most sought-after composer/lyricists of young artists nowadays. I've become Suga; the genius songwriter.

I was happy... was. 

In the beginning, everything is perfect, mesmerizing. Inside my recording studio, I'm the king. My words are almighty, the artists listen to my commands and I have full control of everything. Once I feel the world revolves around me because of music. But it didn't last long as I have expected. The moment I return home, within the four corners of my room, the crown I wear disappears and I become the slave. Loneliness becomes my master and I succumb to dry tears every night. I often asked my self if this is what I want if this is what I dreamt of. Because if it is, why do I feel nothing? I'm no longer happy, I'm no longer excited. 

Before everything else, I only have her but I am the happiest. Now I got everything I wanted except her but I feel hollow.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The night of Jihyo's birthday...

I'm sitting lazily in my expensive couch with a glass of expensive wine on hand, a Beethoven's piece; Moonlight Sonata (Mvt 1)  plays in the background to set the mood. After dropping my birthday gift for Jihyo, I went straight back to my empty house to lick my wounded heart. Little did I know that the same person, Jihyo; an angel in disguise will resurrect me from the dead only to kill me again and it goes on repeat. A break up that I never thought will happen and friendship I never thought I'll hate. 

Again, I reminisce about the past and blame myself for what happened. I'm truly happy until I ruined everything.

~~~~~

It was a few years back when we were still together. I finally bagged my dream job from a prestigious entertainment company. I have nothing to back me up except for the demos I solely composed but I still got the job I dreamt of. I remembered how happy I was and how proud Jihyo was for me. We celebrated and at that moment I thought it was just the beginning of a happy future I will have with her.